13)No one...

Matt's P.O.V.
I woke up with my arms empty. "Do you know where Ryan is?" I asked the two boys that were up playing around. They both shook their heads. "Have you seen her at all?" They say no and suggest she's in another room.

I get a new pair of shorts and a tee. I grab my card and head to the other rooms. I go in all of them and see if she is on one of them. So far she isn't. Lastly I go into Taylor's room hoping she was there but at the same time not.

Walking in I hear Taylor moaning. "Oh shit sorry man I didn't mean to , I was just umm looking for Ryan because she's gone.." I stammer looking away.

"Get out of here! Why would that slut be here!? Go! I'm having fun here god!" He talks at me. I hurry out not wanting to see any of this.

I am so lost and scared. I can't find her. Maybe she went to get breakfast. No she couldn't have it's 11:28 they stop that at 10:00. Well then maybe she went for a walk or run.

Finally making up my decision I make my way down stairs and out the door to find her. I search everywhere in a 2 mile radius of the hotel and cannot find her. Then I saw something.

It was her wallet. It was laying in an alley not to far from here. But why would it be there of all places. I look into the alleyway and see nothing else. I continue to go down the ally but see nothing.

So I walk on and see what I can. Eventually I came to a street. But all I say was tall buildings that is it. So I walk on. Then I saw something that struck me and answered why she wouldn't respond to my texts. 

Her phone was laying in the side of the street destroyed. How did I know it was hers? It had he case with a picture of me and her that I gave her as a present. That hurt me. I took the phone and looked all around for more evidence of her. But none.

"I give up.." I scream. I can't find her. I can't help her. I am useless. There is no one to help me to find her. I start breaking down crying. Because I love her. I seriously don't know where that came from but I just don't know...

A homeless man started walking to me. But I didn't want anything to do with anyone. So I ran back to the hotel and went into my room and cried and cried.

Little did I know I made a bad mistake. Because the old man knew what had happened to Ryan, when it was, and possibly where she is.

But o still sit here in my room and just think about my mistakes. The mistake of not telling her I love her. The mistake of letting her get to Taylor first. The mistake of letting Taylor hurt her. And the mistake of letting her slip out of my arms and letting her go missing.

I run to Bart's room and tell him what's going on. He panics and tries to text her but I show him her phone and explain more, he gathers all the boys and asks for their information on any of this.

Taylor just what there kind of shocked. He looked as if he knew something of it but I was hoping not.

"We need to tell the police." I stammer our eventually.
"But whom the show is at 5 and it's already 3." Cameron exclaimed.
"I will go and come straight there after, I feel as if it We my fault."
"I will come with you." Bart said.
"No you need to go and keep everything in order I will make posters and tell the cops I will do anything to help find my friend." I exclaimed. I am too worry to describe in words for I am in deep pain of the thought I may never be able to see her again..

Sierra P.O.V. present day...
"The girl is asleep she has been for awhile I think she will wake up after a day or two. No I do not know whom or where she is from. She had no ID or phone on. Well, she just ran in front of my car. No I don't know why. She passed out from exhaustion. Last night. Yes I have already contacted the cops and I'm going to take her to the sheriffs office when she wakes up. No I can handle this. Thank you. Bye now.

The girl looked young. She had dark circle, beautiful hair, and well she seems like a dream child. My plan if she wakes up remembering nothing I will take her as my own. But if she knows who she is or remembers something from her life I will let her find her real family and truly live.

She looks tough and breakable. Trouble but kind. Spiteful yet alarming. Unique yet so hidden.

But it does not matter. For I know what lies beneath her and what will happen to her. If only she would try and see fortune.

Matt P.O.V.

"Yes sir. Her name is Ryan Boredelon. One night. 17 years old. Birth year May 16, 2000. Here is a recent picture."

"Please find her

"Please find her.." I told them everything desperately.
"Lastly, when and where was the last you had saw her."
"Last night and she was in my arms we were sleeping in a bed together."
"Well ok anything else."
"She has been through many things officer hopefully this isn't the hardest."
"Maybe not the hardest for her, but for you. I can tell you have a certain potential for her."
"I do sir she is my friend but I love her deeply.."
"Then we shall try our hardest to find the young lady."
"Thank you sir." I say and walk out. To hope I can find her.