(2)Packing

I wake up from my 2 hour sleep

I wake up from my 2 hour sleep. Groggily I head to my bathroom and start a shower. I slowly get in and relax. Then it hit me I was being forced to start packing for Magcon.When i got out of the shower i blasted my music purposely trying to annoy my dad. I turned on all my speakers. I then got out all of my clothes and started packing slowly and taking breaks for food.

When I looked at the clock it was 3:00 in the afternoon. " I should go to the park," I said out loud to myself. I quickly put on some foundation and mascara with a a little eyeliner wing. When I was done I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I sometimes take my camera so I can take pictures. As I was walking I was slowly humming to myself when I saw a new swing set. I always loved to swing so hey why not. I walked over there and sat down and slowly swung back and forth contemplating life. Wondering how nature looked so pure and beautiful sometimes. And how I haven't already just stopped and question why I'm here. Then I started think why I haven't ended it all. My answer is because I know somewhere out there, there are atleast 5 people who will love me and I already know 3. God, my father and then my mother.

I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out of my head  then I noticed I had been sitting there and it was already 5:00 my dad would be wondering where I am but I don't care. Dinners at 5:30 but it takes around 15 minutes to walk back. And we were probably having something bad. So instead I went to Chick-fil-a. It was good. Went to the counter to collect my order when a boy started hitting on me.

"Hey."
"Can I have my food?" I asked impatiently.
"Your food for your number." He responded.
I pulled him to me by the collar. "How about you give me my food before I cut your penis off and glue it to your head!" I said in a deep voice threatening him.
"Fine bitch." He spat.
"Thanks for the food and the compliment." I stated walking away purposely flaunting my ass so he would get pissed. When I got out side I laughed to myself. I went back to the park and climbed into the playhouse and ate my food.

When I was done it was dark so I walked home. When I got home I tried to silently walk upstairs but my dad caught me. "Where have you been." He asked patiently. "Out." I answered like it was obvious. "Go to bed our flight is at 5 AM and Ill explain the details to the hotel rooms later." He stated. "Goodnight." I said rolling my eyes. I went up to my room then changed in to a tank top and sporty booty shorts. I then removed my makeup. Slowly I climbed into my bed and scrolled through my social medias. Then I started to watch Netflix cause I can always fall asleep watching that.