Chapter 1

Max P.O.V.

"I can't believe you did that", Victoria angrily mumbles as the jail door closes on them at the mall.

Earlier that day

The time was 11 am at Blackwell Academy, the birds are chirping and the students were getting ready for their weekend plans. I, however was getting ready to go on a shopping trip with Victoria Chase.

It all started when I agreed to go on a shopping adventure with Victoria, I know it sounds unbelievable and well...shitty that an actual sane person would go shopping with Victoria chase cashmere wearing beauty...wait what?

Well that started when I decided I wanted to try and be friends with Victoria for sake of why not? And also because Chloe bet that I couldn't last an afternoon with Victoria for 20 bucks.

Text Convo

Icky Vicky: Maxine, you better be ready around 12:30 because unlike you I have important things to do and can't waste time.

Max: Max...never Maxine but uhh sure where are we going again?

Icky Vicky: That diner you like so much for lunch then to the mall. Wear something well umm not you.

Max: Hey! I like my sweatshirt and sneakers but sure see you then.

Icky Vicky: Ciao til then Maxine

End of Texting Conversation

"Ughhhhhhh, why am I torturing myself?", I say as I get up finally mainly because it was almost 12 and one shouldn't keep the queen of Blackwell waiting apparently. I go over to Lisa my plant, slowly rotting away 'sorry lisa' I pour the remainder water left for her then go to my closet and figure out what to wear that will appease the queen more like witch of Blackwell. I decide against appeasing and pick out my usual outfit. I grab my shower pack and head for the showers silently hoping the day would go by quicker.

After showering and getting dressed, I look and see Kate is also getting ready for the day she's silently brushing her teeth by one of the sinks in our shower room...She seems to notice me too because she sends me a warm smile, she has been a lot in the past few months after her attempted suicide and being hospitalized, She returned to school to finish the term with so much more faith and strength. Her being back and seeing her smiling again it makes atmosphere feel safer here.

"Hey Kate, how's it going?" I wave over to her.

"Oh hey Max it's going great, and you?" She says back after she finishes up brushing her teeth.

"Errr...fine but I guess you haven't heard that it is my doom day today" I express with such dramatic emotion. Kate looks confused then suddenly remembers what I get by my doom day, "Oh yeah, you're going shopping with Victoria right? It's what everyone has been talking about here for the past few days. but, all I can say is good luck Max!", she finishes off with a sweet smile. Before I can respond back, I look at my phone and see the time is 11:40. "Oh shit, Kate I gotta go but please please pray for me that I don't suffer whatever fate is waiting for me" I exaggerate while begging. Kate laughs and says "Sure, sure...I'll send my best word, I'll send positive vibes but it might be fun!".

"Sure, I'll see you later though! We can discuss when our next tea date is", I reply back waving and walking out the bathroom door. As I'm walking towards my room, I ponder for a moment and think what will happen during our shopping trip, suddenly I bump into something... well someone...but I don't just bump into anyone, I bump into Victoria but to make matters worse, Her coffee spills on her Cashmere sweater. 'Greattttttt. A nice way to start this day out'.

"OH MY GOD! YOU FUCKING RUINED MY CASHMERE SWEATER CAULFIELD! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING KLUTZ!" She yells at me. I offer to help her clean up, but she is already pissed off at me enough and just concludes that it will just make it worse...I guess this will be a long ass day.

Time: 11:55...Soon I'll be meeting my doom but now with a very pissed off Victoria Chase. Just kill me now.