Sister Sister

Chapter 15

It was the morning and a week after Victoria and Max had officially gotten back together. This time during their relationship, there would be rules. The rules would be trust, honesty, and loyalty...They felt stronger this time, that was good.

Max had spent the week with Victoria working on things that could be better for the both of them. Chloe even spent time with them since her and Victoria had become friends. Rachel spent time with them as well. Everything was getting back to normal for them...Or so they thought, it was a Friday night and they were having their annual movie night in Victoria's room, Victoria got a call from her parents.

Friday night

Victoria was smiling down at the short haired girl laying on her, they finally got some time alone without Chloe and Rachel there.

They borrowed Nathan's Projector from Rachel and were having a movie marathon, they were going to pull an all nighter. They just hoped none of their dorm-mates would complain of the noise from the movies. Victoria placed a kiss on the Max's forehead and pull her closer. Tomorrow, they were going to have a nice quiet dinner at her parent's mansion. Chloe and Rachel weren't invited back to her house for a while.

'What a crazy year this has been, I wonder what's going to happen to us after graduation..I wonder where she's going to go for college' Victoria thinks...They hadn't what would happen after they graduated from high school, Her thoughts are paused when she sees a hand waving in front of her face.

Max speaks "I can hear you thinking, what's on your mind Tori?".

Victoria looks down to the shorter girl snuggled up to her, she chuckles "It's nothing..It's silly".

Max propped herself on her elbows and pauses the movie, "It's not silly, Remember what we talked about...Be honest with each other. Now tell me" she flashed her baby blue eyes up to the taller girl with a pout. 'Damnit she knows my weakness' Victoria sighs.

"Alright, it's just that I was thinking about col-" her phone rings, she looks to see who is calling. It was her mother. "I'm sorry, I have to take this".

"Hello mother" she says in an annoyed tone, her mother however didn't understand that.

"Victoria darling, where are you? I can barely hear you" Margaret yells on the other end.

Victoria shoots Max an apologetic look and mouthed "Mom", before walking into the hallway since her reception was crap apparently.

"Can you hear me now?" Victoria said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Yes, Anyways we are having an important family dinner tomorrow tonight and you can bring a friend but not those two hooligans, Bring that brunette girl", Margaret quirk.

"Her name is Max and yes of course mother, Why is it important anyways? Who is coming?" Victoria asked.

"Oh darling...You already know who, bye bye now and dress nicely" The dial tone is heard.

Victoria knew exactly who was coming to dinner and why it was important, she hits her head on a nearby wall by her door and closes her eyes.

She walks back into her room to find Max playing a game on her phone or texting someone, The other girl hadn't noticed that she has entered the room yet. She sneaks back Max quietly and covers the other girl's eyes then reaches down and kisses her.

"Hi" she smiles at her girlfriend.

"Cheese and rice Tori you scared me" Max exclaims.