Sisterly love....sisterly blackmail

Chapter 16

Victoria thought Heidi was joking around when she said she was going to meet her friends at Blackwell. Because on Monday, she showed up and with the family album that Victoria thought she hid in their home.

"And here's one of Toria at her 1st birthday party" Heidi chirped to some of Victoria's friends (Chloe, Max, and Rachel).

"Aww Vicky, who knew you could make that dress look even worse" Chloe chimed in.

"No look at the matching hat...Cringey to the extreme" Rachel added laughing.

The photo was of Victoria in an ugly sailor dress that her mother said was passed down from generation to generation starting from the 1920s.

Max noticed the snarl on the taller girl's face and gave her a rub on the back of her neck to calm her down. Heidi hadn't known about them which was good the less she knew the better.

Heidi had seemed to pull out all the embarrassing stuff from her past, even her first dance recital. Victoria had enough of their bash Victoria session and announced to them about the Earth day club party that was going on later and reminded them not to forget about it.

"Ohhh baby sister you know I don't drink or do drugs...I'm going to have to pass" Heidi says before the others could speak.

"I wasn't reminding you Sis, besides you don't even go to this school and sure you don't", she whispered those last few words which no one heard except for Heidi who looked up and glared at her.

Victoria looked over at Max who looked up and smirked. 'May the plan begin' she looked back to her sister who glared her at more then went back to showing everyone Victoria's baby photos.

Victoria starts again "Anywaysssss, I was reminding Chloe, Rachel and Max...Howeverrrrrrrr there is a matter of time before you return to college, so I guess you are invited too and besides I would loveee to spend time with my dear older sister", She finished smiling wickedly at her sister who looked at her suspiciously.

'I need to figure out what that runt is up to, Maybe a chat alone will get her to crack', Heidi thinks.

"Excuse us ladies, I would like to have a little chat with my baby sister...Strickly family business, keep looking at her baby pictures", Heidi says to the group who just nod and go back to looking at Victoria's baby pictures.

She grabs Victoria's arm who scoffs in return and drags her a few feet away before grilling her "Okay runt, what's your deal?" She snares at Victoria.

'Phase one complete', Victoria takes a look back at Max and smirks before turning back to her sister..."Ohhhh nothingggg sis, A Chase never backs out of a party remember?".

Heidi looks at her with a glare saying "Yeah so? Whatever you are planning it isn't going to work...I'll go to your little party but no funny business. I know all of your tricks remember I'm older, smarter, and prettier"..."*She whispers at her* Oh and I have more than just some embarrassing photos and videos and don't think I won't show them to mother and father", she smirks at Victoria victoriously then walks back to where Max, Chloe and Rachel are.

Victoria is left standing there looking shocked and thinking a million things, her thinking is paused when a hand waves over her face and she hears her name being called by a certain short haired brunette. "Yeah yeah what is it Maxine?" She asks the worried looking brunette.

"I said Are you alright? Also your sister left like ten minutes ago with Chloe and Rachel to go show them your dance recital...What did she say? Talk to me Tori", Max says grabbing her face with her hands.