I still get jealous

A week after the girls Valentine's Day camping trip, things were going smoothly. Chloe was still doing community service and slowly preparing to face Max when the short brunette found out about her dorm-mates knowing about her relationship with Victoria.

Today, Max and Victoria were going over to the pier for some shopping and to take some pictures. Rachel had gone out of town for a modeling trip, this left Chloe with no one to hang out with and bored out of her mind. So, she decides to bug Max to hang out...the two had been texting and Max let it slip to Chloe about her and Victoria's adventure day. Chloe saw this opportunity for a hangout, even if it meant hanging out with Victoria. She asked Max if she could go along. Max had said she would ask Victoria.

At Victoria's dorm, the two girls were getting ready..Max had spent the night again that week.

Getting her camera ready in her messenger bag with the rest of her things, she turned to Victoria who was buttoning up her blouse. she decides to ask Victoria if Chloe can come along too. 'Wellup, here goes nothing' She thinks.

She gets her girlfriend's attention.

"Hey ToriBug?" She asks Victoria nervously.

Victoria turned around to sound of her name being called by Max, 'She looks so cute when she's nervous', "Yes, MaxieBear?" She says buttoning up her cashmere sweater.

Max nervously rubbed her hands together. "Umm..I was wondering if I could bring a friend along, I mean it's okay if you say no...I can tell them that".

Victoria chuckled at her girlfriend's nervousness. "Maxine...Baby! Yeah sure! It would be nice to get to know your friends, who is it by the way? Warner? Kate?" She cuts off Max's rambling questioning who the person is.

Max gulps "it's actually Chloe" she finishes waiting for Victoria's reaction.

Victoria's eyes bug out, an instant scowl goes on her face. "Oh hell nah! Hell. To. The. Fucking. No." She finishes off, angrily walking back and forth.

Max looks dejected, she goes to explain the situation begging. "Please ToriBug?! She has nothing to do since Rachel went on that modeling trip, I promise she won't be a bother...Plus her and me haven't hung out much since you and me started going out, I would let Taylor or Courtney hang out", she pouts with those big baby blue eyes.

Victoria thinks 'Of course...Cleo! I knew it would about time for her to intrude in our relationship, she better not mess anything up', she sighs turning back to Max. "I guess she can come along, but if she says one joke about my Cashmere Sweater then I'm drowning her ass in the bay, I'm only doing this for you by the way. Soo you owe me". Victoria looks at Max in a way that can make a girl's knees weak.

"Would a kiss suffice right now?" Max asks stepping towards Victoria.

Victoria nods, unable to get any words out fearing her voice will betray her. The pair but that slowly turns into a heated make out session. Before they can go any further Max's phone buzzes, Max removes herself from Victoria who pouts in and checks her phone. it's a text from Chloe asking for the answer. Max tells her to meet in the parking lot in 10 minutes.

They decide to cuddle for those 10 minutes because they know they won't be able to when they hang out with Chloe. After they are done cuddling, they head to the parking lot. Chloe is waiting by Victoria's car, her leaning up against it much to Victoria's displeasure. She runs and picks up Max swinging her around with a big hug. It really had been a while since the pair saw each other. That little action pisses Victoria off even more.

Max laughs, "Okay, okay Chloe I missed you too. Now put me down before you squeeze out my internal organs".

Chloe places the short brunette down with that answer and puts her down. She turns to Victoria and bows.