Community service

Another piece of trash dropped in the can, Chloe thought when David said she was going to help him around Blackwell campus that she would catch criminals or stop fights. This isn't what she wanted to do.

She picked up another piece of trash, sighing 'there are a million things I could be doing right now instead of this'. She thought back to the conversation she had last night with David and her mother. Her mother kept telling her how lucky she was that David cared about her because she would've been in jail.

She rolled her eyes, that had been a lecture that she heard too many times. Making matters worse, she still hadn't paid Max, Rachel and Victoria their money. 'Maybe I could get some cash from Frank or Justin...but nah'. Sighing she had to find some way to get rid of her debts.

She walked towards to the wooded area where it looked like a party had gone on. She picked up the empty beer cans and the joint wrappers,'this is hella fucking boring' as she went to pick up some chip bags, she stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

"Oh, you are so cute when you crinkle your face like that."

"That is incorrect."

Wanting to get a closer look at the pair, she quietly tiptoed and peeked from behind a bush. Looking at the pair, it was revealed to be Victoria and Max cuddling on a picnic blanket with a picnic basket by them.

'When did those two get together?', she thought watching Max toss a grape in an attempt for it to land in Victoria's mouth. With the grape hitting Victoria square in the face. She crinkled her face at the impact of it.

"See I told you look cute when you do that!"

"Well, it is your fault Maxine"

Victoria pouted and it was sickening to Chloe.

"Maybe...a kiss could make you feel better"

Victoria nodded, Max reached forward and kissed Victoria's nose. Then she kissed her on her lips. Victoria started intensifying the kiss.

"Wowzer"

Victoria laughed at her comment. "I take it I'm a good kisser?".

Max awestruck nodded back, "I think I need more practice though" she batted her eyelashes at Victoria.

The pair started kissing again, Chloe got an idea about having to pay off her debt and thought 'hmm, if I take a picture then use it as blackmail then I'll only have to pay off Rachel!'. Taking her phone out of her pocket, she quickly flashed a decent picture of the pair kissing. Chloe heard the warden...I mean David call out to her "CHLOE! COME HERE NOW SOLDIER!".

Chloe stepped on a branch walking back to David, the crunch of the branch stopped the pair from kissing. They rushed to put their picnic supplies away...none of them wanted to be caught in fear of being outed to the student body. Blackwell was pretty liberal when it came to the LGBT community, but they weren't ready to be out as a couple. After they finished packing up their picnic supplies, they walked back to the dorms.

Walking back to the dorms, they saw Chloe being chewed out by David for not picking up trash everywhere around campus.

"Soldier! What did I tell you about the trash?! You must eliminate every trash on this school campus! Repeat after me! I must get rid of every trash!" David barked orders at Chloe waiting for her to repeat them.

"I must get rid of every trash, yeah yeah alright whatever...can I go now?" Chloe says rolling her eyes. She really had to show Rachel this.

David dismissed her saluting...yes actually saluting, Chloe snickered at his gesture then texted Rachel hoping she would be at her dorm. Rachel said that she would be in her room in 20 minutes and for Chloe to just go there. Chloe walked up the stairs and headed to Rachel's room. She looked at Victoria's and Max's room, the pair were in their respective rooms. "Time for some fun".

She plopped down on Rachel's couch, waiting for what seemed like forever in her mind for Rachel. She decided to rest in Rachel's bed, she was awoken with the hit of a pillow.

"Get up Chlobird!" Rachel said with her usual playful tone.

Looking at her phone, the time went by quickly. Chloe stretched then pulled Rachel down with her.

"Rach? I got something to show you" Chloe said after a while of laying there.

She reached over to Rachel's bedside table to get her phone. She flipped through her pictures until she found the picture of Max and Victoria kissing. She showed Rachel who sat right up with a shocked look on her face.

"I-is that Max and Victoria?" Rachel stuttered out.

Chloe mischievously grinned and nodded.

Rachel saw Chloe's face then mouthed "you wouldn't" . She made Chloe delete the picture, she knew Chloe would do something stupid if she didn't tell her to delete the picture. "But I was gonna blackmail them so I didn't have to pay them money!" She pouted deleting the picture.

Rachel looked at Chloe like she was crazy. After the mall incident, she had promised Joyce and David that she would keep Chloe out of trouble. She was sure to keep that promise. "You can't blackmail people to get rid of your debts" Rachel berated Chloe. Chloe pouted more. "Come on, let's watch a movie...I'll let you pick this time" Chloe still pouted more but nodded. They watched final destination movies, all five movies Chloe stayed the night and the two cuddled.

When it reached morning, her phone was blowing up with calls...all from David who was labeled as "Step-Douche" in her contacts.

Her phone rang again. It was David. She answered it.

Phone call conversation

David: Soldier! Where are you?! I told you to be ready and be here at 0900!

Chloe: Chill Step-Douche I'm at Rachel's room..Geez I'll be there soon stop being so paranoid.

David: That was an order soldier! If you are not present in front of the school in 15 minutes then I will drag you out of her room! Over and out!

End of call

"Sorry Rach I gotta go step fuhrër is being paranoid again" Chloe kissed Rachel on her cheek then headed to the front entrance where David was waiting with the trash supplies.

David spotted her...he instantly saluted her. She groaned then rolled her eyes. Faintly saluting back. "Another day...another boring ass trash clean up" she mumbled as she picked up the trash supplies.

"What was that soldier!?" David barked.

Chloe turned around, rolling her eyes "Nothing!...sir" as she walked to pick up trash with her trash pointer stick.

'Just three years of this shit then I will be done'.