Max's hometown visit part 1

Chapter 18

Ever since that weekend of cleaning the whole mansion with Heidi, Victoria saw a familiar side to her sister and she made sure that things wouldn't change again. She spent as much time with her sister and Max, but her sister had to go back for finals week and saying goodbye was hard this time. Heidi promised she would visit during the summer time.

Victoria hugged her sister goodbye and spent the rest of the day in her dorm room cuddled up to Max. The silence was broken with a question from Max, "So...I got a letter from my parents saying I need to visit soon, I haven't seen them since spring break. I was wondering if you would go with me?" She finished staring down to Victoria with her big baby blue eyes.

Victoria decides to tease her, she pretends to think about that for a few minutes and smiles when she hears Max groans. "I guess so. When do we leave?" She smiles back but inside she is nervous, she wonders what Max told her family about her and if they would even like her.

"In a few days, I was thinking we could leave on Friday afternoon and get there Friday evening or umm we could stop and get a hotel if you are tired or umm-" Max's rambling is stopped by Victoria's lips on hers. "The first plan was perfect...Are you nervous about me meeting your family?" She smiles.

Max nods rubbing the back of her neck.

Victoria sighs and turns to face Max, "You're soo cute when you do that nervous habit, I'm slightly nervous as well about your family but I'm also excited. Let's go order pizza and invite Chloe and Rachel over for a movie night, How does that sound?" She asks then kisses Max on the nose who answers with a kiss on her lips as a yes.

They get everyone's favorite and end up watching those cheesy cheerleader movies all night, Chloe and Rachel get kicked out halfway through the night for being too loud(Victoria's words). But really, Max wants to talk to Victoria about what to expect during their weekend visit to her parents. Max starts by explaining how her parents are and how her siblings are and how many there are.

"Wait...How many siblings do you have?" Victoria asks before she finishes getting ready for bed and cuddles up to Max.

"Three siblings, two brothers and a sister. My brothers are twins age 6, their names are Daniel and Robert but we call them Danny and Robby and my sister is 11 years old her name is Madison but we call her Maddie...You can see a pattern in the names with nicknames Hehe" She finishes laughing lightly.

"Maxine you have nothing to be nervous about, Your family sound lovely I can't wait to meet them...Do they know about us?" Victoria asks picking at a loose string on her blanket.

Max grabs her hands to get her attention "Of course they do. My parents beliefs are simple, love is love. They have been asking about you in the letters and I think they will be more than happier to meet you...Just don't listen to any embarrassing stories they tell from when I was a kid".

"Awww, Are you going to be embarrassed Maxine?", Victoria smirks playfully.

"Who me? No of course not...Anyways let's go to sleep *zzzzzzzzz*" Max pretends to sleep.

"Maxineeeee I know you aren't sleeping, Wake up" Victoria pokes at Max's arm.

Max mumbles in her 'sleep' "I'm sorry the number you are trying to reach isn't available right now".

Victoria keeps poking at her arm but is met with no avail, she decides to let it go for now since it is getting late "Fine you win...for now goodnight Maxine" she kisses her forehead and closes her eyes.

Maxine "wakes" up from her fake sleep and cheers silently before actually going to sleep, 'What's the worst that could happen?'.

The next few days they spent time with their friends and each other. It was their last year at Blackwell and they would be going to college and they could go to college and branch out into the real world of photography. They hadn't discussed much about what schools they applied for, but both were aiming for L.A...They just hoped both of them got into the college of their choice.