Sweatshirts...Cashmere

Back in the diner, Chloe was scheming and Rachel was once again rolling her eyes because she knew Chloe was gonna lose this bet. She wondered why Chloe was so foolish when came to betting on things, it was almost as if she would never learn no matter how much times she lost a bet.

Her thoughts are put to a stop when she sees Chloe texting someone. "What are you doing now?", she says with a sigh. "I'm gonna ask Max where they are going, then we can go there without her knowing and make her lose the bet. Isn't that genius!?" She explains with a grin. "No, you are gonna make her mad or get yourself arrested", Rachel responds and shakes her head. "Oh, really? You wanna BET on that?", Chloe once again challenges Rachel not thinking about the last time.

"Fine, but this time make it 30 bucks", Rachel says extending her hand out. "Bring it" Chloe says as she shakes Rachel's hand. 'I'm soooo gonna win both bets'

Outside of the diner was Max and Victoria walking to Victoria's car, they get in and the tension in the air is so thick that you can cut it with a knife. Victoria starts her car and they head on the way to the mall. Ten minutes in, Max breaks the silence and asks "So which mall are we going to?". Victoria focused on the road clicks the radio on and picks a station which plays the type of the music that would be at the vortex club parties. Max just sighs and sits back in her seat staring out the window 'Boy, this is gonna be a long trip' as she is staring out the window, she notices the big sign that reads "You Are Now Leaving Arcadia Bay" and figures out they are going to Portland.

On the highway, Max looks out and see the beautiful nature ' I wish we could stop then I can take pictures'. She sighs again, then decides to talk "Hey, Victoria?", Victoria is still focused on the road but actually responds back irritatedly "What is it, Caulfield?". Max chooses her next words very carefully so she doesn't piss her off any more than she already has. "I'm sorry about making you spill her coffee on your cashmere sweater and even though I didn't hit you with the fry then I'm sorry about that too" Max says with a soft smile on her face then looks away from Victoria. A few minutes go by with silence then Victoria says with a small smile "it's okay".

Victoria thinks 'Hmm, I have been pretty mean to her and this whole trip is about maybe becoming friends', then says to Max "Pick a station", gesturing to the radio. Max looks at her with a conflicted look, she encourages on again to show that she isn't joking around. Max thinks for a second then picks a station the song being to all of you by syd matters, she sits back in her seat again this time closing her eye and enjoys the moment 'maybe this trip will be good'.

"Maxine!...Max!...CAULFIELD!" She is startled awake by an impatient Victoria shaking her and waiting impatiently. She sits up looking around confused at her surroundings and notices that they aren't on the road anymore, but in the parking lot at the wonderful Portland Mall 'how long was I sleep for?' she stretches and rubs her eyes.

She stretches some more cracking her sore neck and joints, she looks at Victoria and asks "how long have I been sleep?". Victoria simple says "About 30 minutes but we arrived like 10 minutes ago...let's go we got a day of shopping to do" as she opens up at her door then starts walking towards the shopping center.

Max looks confused then takes a glimpse at her phone noticing that she has 2 missed calls and three texts all from Chloe, she rolls her eyes because it's just Chloe bugging her probably then goes to check them.

2 missed calls

Chloe

Chloe

Texts

Chloe: Maxxxxxxxxxx, I'm bored which mall r u and icky Vicky going to?