Food fight!!!!....and mall jail

After posing and trying on many different outfits, Max and Victoria started to feel restless and hungry according to Max's tummy which growled very loud. The two laughed at the tummy's demands then silently agreed that it was time for them to check out their items and find somewhere to eat. As they headed towards the checkout, Max's phone buzzed in her pocket. Once they reached the checkout line, Max reached in her pocket to grab her phone and saw it was a text from Chloe saying "prepare for tricks and treats Maxie pad"...Max looks at the message in confusion 'Hmm I wonder what that means'.

Max's thoughts on the strange text were halted when Victoria poked her, "Maxine, the line is moving".

She decides to come back to the text later on and moves forward in the line. As they are leaving the store after purchasing their items Victoria asks Max "where should we eat?" Max still with her mind on the cryptic text message zones out, Victoria waves a hand in front of her face laughing then says "Hellloooo, anyone in there?". Max says "Huh? Oh sorry Victoria, I was thinking about weird text message from Chloe...what did you say again?".

Victoria starts to get pissed about the mention of the blue haired girl's name and spits out "I was going to ask you where we should eat but it seems like your mind is somewhere else" then starts walking fast to the food court. Max looks confused once again 'What did I say?' She goes to catch up with Victoria who doesn't look like she is slowing down. Once she catches up with Victoria, she notices that the girl has a pissed off look on her face. Max falters. 'So much for this being a successful trip' she thinks as she continues to follow Victoria to the food court.

With the blonde being pissed off, it was starting to piss off Max herself.

She pulls at Victoria's arm stopping her then asks "What is your problem?!", Victoria pretends not know what Max is talking about just says "What ever do you mean Maxine?" As she looks at her nails and avoids looking at Max.

Her facade however hadn't fooled the short brunette."You know what I'm talking" Max responds back with a pissed off look on her face.

Victoria's pissed off look softens as she sighs "Can we just eat first then we can talk, alright?".

Max sighs and nods as they start walking again to the food court. Victoria decides on a salad and Max decides on a pizza, the two get their meals, find a place to sit and eat quietly avoiding the other. Ten minutes go by and Max decides to question Victoria's strange behavior not too long ago, she clears her throat to grab the other girl's attention.

"Can we talk now?" Max patiently says.

Victoria sighs nodding her head then says "I'm sorry for getting mad at you again...I'm just not too fond of your blue haired friend" then starts to eat her salad.

Max not wanting to ruin the moment just says "It's okay just don't do it again Tori" with a quick smile and goes back to eating.

Victoria is taken back by the nickname since Nathan and Taylor only call her by nicknames, she lightens the mood even more jokingly asking "So, did you have a nice time or was it pure torture?". Max decides to play along and responds with a straight face "Well, it wasn't THAT bad". She can barely maintain her composure then starts laughing, Victoria shortly joining along with her. As the laughter dies down, the two look into each other's eyes with pure admiration.

Chloe and Rachel finally arrive at the Portland, after Chloe got them lost while looking at a "cool" car explosion and got two speeding tickets because apparently the blue haired girl likes going fast in her beat up old truck. Chloe parked her truck in two parking spots...Chloe logic...Rachel was still holding on the door. "Come on, I didn't go THAT fast" Chloe says like it wasn't a big deal. Rachel takes a deep breath and gets out exclaiming "What do you mean 'THAT fast'?". As she drops to the ground and kisses it. The pair starts walking towards the mall, only to realize the trip may have been a waste of time since Chloe didn't know where Max was. Chloe decided that they would just walk around and try to find where Max was.