Valentine's Day

Two months after the mall incident

Max and Victoria had somehow been going strong after that has happened to them with being in mall jail and the movie date. But today was Valentine's Day, love day. The day you spend with your significant other. Since the pair still hadn't gone public with their relationship, their date had to be somewhere secluded.

However, they were unaware that their dorm floor mates and friends knew about them.

Well it all started like this...

Flashback

Chloe was walking into the dorm bathrooms. She ran into Kate who was finishing noticed that the blue haired girl was struggling with something.

She asked "Hey Chloe, what's wrong?".

Chloe was conflicted on telling someone else about what she saw in that wooded area in January...but she wondered if Kate could handle it.

"Nothing's wrong KatieBug" Chloe answered nervously.

Kate noticed her tone too.

So she said "Oh no, do I need to get Max? Wait, where is Max?". She had a look on her face with wonder. She hadn't seen Max in a while.

Chloe regretted her next choice of words. It was a case of word vomit the worst thing ever.

"I don't know, she's probably with Victoria" Chloe quirked, unaware that she was starting to spill the secret.

Kate suddenly remembers about Max being good friends with Victoria it was still weird to everyone.

Kate says, "of course, she is...she told me her and Victoria are really good friends now".

Chloe says without thinking "More than you know" she mumbled under her breath. Kate could hear that.

"What do you mean 'More than you know'?" She asked confused.

Chloe thinks...'Damn I fucked up again, I better make up a quick lie or excuse to leave'.

"Oh nothing, would you look at the time, I gotta go see you later KatieBug" she gives the short blonde a hug then starts to leave. Only to be stopped by Kate staring at her with those big puppy dog eyes.

Chloe tries to side step Kate, but Kate meets her next move. "Chlobird, what aren't you telling me?" Kate says in that cutesy voice.

Starting to get even more nervous and not being able to think of anything. Chloe decides to tell her, "I saw Max and Victoria kissing in a wooded area on a blanket back in January" she says before wincing just waiting for Kate's response.

The small blonde in response just stares into space almost like she is in a trance.

She says in one phrase "I am shook". Chloe facepalms. She had broke Kate Marsh.

After getting Kate out of her state, Chloe says with all serious "You can't tell anyone, alright?" Kate nods. She checks her phone and says something about having to meet up with her church group.

Chloe decides to go get something to eat. The two girls opened the bathroom door, only to be met with an eavesdropping Dana and Juliet who are standing there with mouth wide open and shocked faces.

Chloe tells them what she told Kate. They agree not to tell anyone before parting ways. Chloe thought 'hmm maybe this won't be so bad' as she left the dorms to get some food.