Victoria's Secret

Everything was messed up even more..Victoria had kissed Chloe, Max and Rachel had saw the act. Plan A Chasefield was a failure. Rachel was pissed at Chloe for letting it happen, they had damage control to do. Chloe had to get Max to talk to her. She had to explain what happened...She didn't like Victoria like that, like 'Eww, no way'.

Max wasn't pissed, it was worst she was hurt because her ex-love was kissing her best friend, the person she was accused to be involved with on the day they broke up. She felt betrayed by Chloe. She decided that she needed to think and decided to journal about the situation, that had to work. Right?

The title read betrayal...

Journal entry

After going stargazing with Rachel, we were walking further into the nature trail but we saw Victoria and Chloe kissing each other. I find it funny because just weeks before, Victoria found me and Chloe in a compromising position which I tried explained to her that Chloe and I were just friends and nothing was happening. Victoria is hypocrite for kissing Chloe...When I thought she didn't like Chloe.

And Chloe my best friend, I should've known that she was secretly pinning after Victoria...She just acted like she didn't like her. She's coming over this afternoon to talk to me about everything. I'm a good person so I will listen to her explanation. I hope I don't get betrayed again.

Max

End of journal entry

The afternoon came quickly just like that. Chloe and Max sat across from each other in Max's room with Rachel standing in the middle of the pair as a mediator in case things got ugly. She hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Chloe started first wringing her hands "Hey Maxie pad...long time no see huh?".

Max scoffed which was something she rarely did, "Please spare me the apology Chloe, You know I saw you shoving your tongue down Tori's throat...And don't say you were saving her from choking" She finished getting up even though it was her room she just wanted to get away from the other girl before she said something she regretted.

Chloe held her hand up to stop the other girl from leaving then grabbed her forearm, stopping her in her tracks. "Max! Just listen to me, I don't like Victoria like that...I mean, that's just eww and gross. Just sit down and let me explain please?", She begged.

Chloe's begging stopped Max in her tracks, she had ever heard her best friend beg like that and they've been friends since forever. She sighed and walked back to her bed. Once she was seated, she indicated for Chloe to continue.

Clearing her throat, She began to tell the tale on how Victoria kissed her because she was high and drunk. Her intention wasn't to hurt Max, her intention was to get them back together and she was still trying to do that. Max decided to forgive the blue haired girl. But how would they get back together when they could barely look at each other or be in the same room together?

Rachel and Chloe looked at each other knowing, Plan B of Chasefield was officially a go! Yet they just needed something, anything. Luckily a letter from Victoria's parents had just come in time to help them with their plan.

Victoria looked at the letter from her parents, the letter had read...

Dearest daughter,

We are having a formal dinner this Friday evening and since we haven't seen you in a while...You are expected to attend and bring along some of your school friends. Don't invite that Prescott boy, Your father's medicine cabinet was short some of his pills the last time that boy was over. Tell whoever you bring to dress in formal wear.