This...means...war!!!!!

Chapter 17

Victoria was raging...Hell! she was beyond raging. She couldn't believe that her own sister was threatening to out her relationship with Max to her parents. Being outed to the school was one thing, But with the Chase parents she couldn't even imagine what would happened or what they would do to her. Her mind was racing many many different scenarios in her head.

Ones where they would kick her out, Ones where they would take her to the nearest church and throw her in the holy water, Even ones where they would turn into the devil's little helpers and drag her and Max down to hell. She had to admit that last one was a bit ridiculous, but the nonetheless she was enraged at her sister and was hatching up a plan for revenge.

First, she with a reluctant Max would subtly bring up anything about parties at her sister's college whenever her parents would be around them. Heidi would just give her the usual glare and scoff and mumble words under her breath like "Dumbass" or "I don't party, I have classes to focus on". Their parents just shrugged and continued on with the usual conversation.

Next part of her plan was tracking down Heidi's friend who she was discussing about with the party incident. That was easy. Victoria somehow found out that her friend was her roommate, She called the office at Yale the next day.

"Excuse me, Is there an Olivia Rotifer that goes here?" Victoria said a mature older voice.

She turned the phone a little bit before turning to Max giggling like a 4 year old.

Max just rolled her eyes and gave the other girl a light shove telling her to continue the call.

"Why yes there is...May I ask who is speaking?" The office lady at Yale spoke back in questioning tone.

Victoria quickly looked around for any excuse, she stopped when she saw a film contest flyer. 'Thank god for sis's blabbering about her roommate'.

Victoria indicated for Max to hand her the flyer, "This is the Oregon Film contest and we saw her film and would like to speak with her. If you could give us her number, we can go further with the details" she looked back at Max for confirmation, Max smiled and nodded.

The office lady at Yale took a few minutes and gave them Olivia's number and fawned on about Olivia winning. After a few more minutes of chit chatter, Victoria hung up the phone with a thumbs up at Max who smiled warily.

"Phase two...Complete". Victoria smiled mischievously.

They just had to figure out how to approach Heidi's roommate...But little did they know, that Heidi was plotting to expose Victoria's relationship with Max. What's a better place to do that than at their parents annual charity fundraiser at the Chasespace gallery on Saturday. Victoria would be there also and would bring Max. The chase sisters had to attend either way to keep up appearances.

Heidi had a few days left before the big event and had to think quick of how to get the picture on a big scene for her parents and everyone to see. 'Hmm who is nerdy enough around here to help me?', She scanned around the campus and her eyes brought to a girl with black hair with different color highlights flying a drone.

She approached the girl, who was too entranced in flying her drone to she didn't see Heidi standing in front of her.

Heidi cleared her throat "Ahem", the girl didn't look at her...she tried again but was met with no avail, She started to get impatient and grabbed the drone remote from the girl's hands. She was met with a glare and a nasally voice, "Hey! What was that for?".

Heidi rolled her eyes "I was trying to get your attention...Duh".

The girl tried to size Heidi up by looking at her up and down with a semi intimidating glare. "So what do you want Blondie?" The girl retorted.