Fix you

The news of the breakup between the girls traveled fast around the school. Whenever someone  tried to talk either Max or Victoria, the only answers they got were "I have to go...I'm gonna be late to class" and "Mind your fucking business". Eventually everybody decided to leave them be.

Chloe was feeling very guilty about what happened.

She had told Rachel about the breakup...

Flashback

It was the morning that Rachel returned from her modeling trip, Chloe was nervous as anything. 'Shit..shit..shit. What do I tell her? How much trouble will I be in?'. Chloe thought pacing around in Rachel's room. She got a text from Rachel that read:

Rachel: Break out that movie collection! cuz we are watching movies when I get there. Btw did I mention I'm almost back at campus? ;) See ya soon Chlobird!

Chloe didn't even care about the mess she made on Rachel's floor. She was more worried about what would happened to her when she told her. She decided to sit and think about what to say.

Her thoughts were paused when she heard the sound of the doorknob turn. Rachel opened the door with her luggage behind her, "Hey Chlobird! Where's my welcome party?! What's wrong? What did you do?" Rachel could sense something was off with the atmosphere when she walked into dorms, mainly in the direction of Max and Victoria's rooms.

She had some 6th sense and noticed Chloe's nervous state when she walked into her room. Her suspicions were confirmed when Chloe told her what happened a few days ago. She had to take a few deep breaths before speaking..."Omg this is bad Chloe!, I'm never leaving you alone again...You know what you are going to fix this and serves you right for getting slapped by Victoria after how you treated her that day." She finished off before she started pacing back and forth in her room.

Chloe was surprised that Rachel didn't slap her either...But now she had to fix this mess. How she was going to fix this?

End of flashback

They both knew that this would be a hard task since none of the girls were answering any questions or talking to anyone especially Chloe. Operation Chasefield (Rachel's idea) was a go.

Plan A: Get the girls to talk to each other.

Rachel would spend the day with Max and Chloe would try to get Victoria out of her room, the final meet up would happen at the spring break vortex club party on Saturday. It was perfect!

Rachel's part was easy, since her and Max hadn't really hung out alone. She got Max out of her room in record time. Max however looked like death, her eyes had bags under them and looked like she had been crying a lot. Rachel gave her a smile and a hug, they were going to the photography store then to the beach. They left an hour before Chloe put her part of the plan in action or well at least tried.

Chloe sighed before knocking on Victoria's door and was only met with a "GO THE FUCK AWAY!" Everyone got that response. On the other side of the door, Victoria was hidden under her covers with a mountain of tissues right by her. She had only gone to classes and she would avoid everyone but glanced sadly over at Max every now and then, little did she know that Max was looking back at her. She almost had to leave the class a number of times because she almost couldn't compose herself.

Chloe knocked on Victoria's door again and was met with the same response. She knocked once more, she was met with a shoe being thrown out of the door and the door was left opened...She quickly grabbed the shoe and ran into the room before Victoria could get up and close it. Entering the room, Chloe looked around the room that was a mess and stopped herself from saying something that would get kicked out of the blonde's room.