Mall jail

🎶Been stuck in here *harmonica sound* for about three hours *harmonica sound* and now I'm hungry *harmonica sound* I don't know why I'm rhyming but I gotta sing and play all day, because I got the mall jail blueeesssss *harmonica chimes*🎶

Everyone in the mall jail except for Victoria who was cheering for the harmonica, Victoria was banging her head against the wall. The jail cell playing was going on for hours because some teen that stole things from a video game store decided it was the right time to sing and play the harmonica...how he got it? No one really knows or wants to know. Max looked over at Victoria and sees how sad she looks 'I can't help but think that maybe this is my fault...maybe I should go talk to her'.

Max sighed walking over to where Victoria was. She tapped her on the shoulder but was only met with a scowled face. "Tori It will be alright, they will review the tape and find out who started this then we will be released" She says hopeful. Victoria turned away and said in a defeated tone that Max has never heard since the paint incident "It won't be alright...you have no idea what my parents will do once they find out about this". She finishes off sitting on one of the benches with a sigh, she starts to mess with the jail cell bar.

Max walks to the front of the cell, she tries gets the attention of the guard sitting in the office chair with a big box of donuts and mini tv in front of him. Tapping on the bar doesn't get his attention, so she decides to tap on the bars harder. This grabs his attention "Ehh, what do you want little girl?" He says with a tough voice. "Umm, I was wondering what is taking so long catching who started the food fight?" Max asks the intimidating guard in a shy voice. The guard grabs a donut from the box then takes a big bite devouring the whole thing he finally speaks "Well, little girl I was wondering too but do you see me interrupting someone's precious eating time? Huh? Why don't you go sit and wait with the rest of your little troublemaking crew?".

Max goes to turn around upset, Victoria seeing this goes by the front to give the guard a piece of her mind "Hey tubby! why don't you get off your lazy ass and see what's taking so long, instead of yelling at my friend?!" She says then gives him the finger. She puts her arm around Max's shoulder guiding her to one of the empty bench seats in the jail cell.

"Thanks Tori, I really appreciate it" Max speaks up after a few minutes.

"Don't mention it to anyo-*sighs* you know what? I gotta stop saying that...besides only I get to yell at my friends not some lazy ass security guard" Victoria says with a blush on her face.

"I'm sorry for throwing food at you and getting us landed in here" Max apologizes for earlier rubbing the back of her neck.

"It's okay...and I guess I'm sorry for yelling at you, I may need to work on that" Victoria says back with a guilty face.

"It's alright, I think we both have something we need to work on" Max says smiling.

Without thinking Max wraps her arms around Victoria who tenses up first, but soon after relaxing . The two friends hug each other for another couple of minutes before letting go. The atmosphere suddenly felt warmer and friendlier, the two played a variety of games to pass the time.

Max sighs after their fifth game of I spy "I just wonder what is taking so long with catching who really started the food fight".

Back at Arcadia Bay

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS!"

There was a bit of a struggle at the Price residence, Chloe led the cops on a chase in her neighbors yards. The chase had been going on for about an hour. It all started when Chloe decided to run after read her charges. She managed to trick the cops by pretending to comply with them and bolted.