Finals and Graduation

Chapter 20

Finals week...it was the worst time of the year and especially for our seniors of Blackwell Academy, it was a scary time because after finals was graduation a week later. Acceptance and rejection letters were being mailed to the students.

Max and Victoria were worried to say the least, they might not go to the same college...They were cuddled in Victoria's room with unopened college letters on her table. Both not wanting to open them but they had to.

The celebrations were heard outside of her dorm room from their dorm mates, sobs could be heard as well. They laid their for a while silently praying that they got into their schools of choice.

Max wanted in at UCLA for photography and Victoria had applied at multiples but wanted either in New York or UCLA for photography.

Once they sent their prayers out, they looked at each other and sighed getting up and looking towards the table where the letters were.

"I think we should open them now" Max says grabbing the letters and hands Victoria hers and takes her own in her hands.

Victoria nervously bites her lip "On the count of three we open them..." She responds back and they start counting.

"One" Max starts out.

"Two" Victoria continues.

"Three!" They both say and rip their letters open.

"Congratulations Maxine Caulfield, you have been accepted to UCLA for the upcoming fall term!...Oh my Dog! This is exciting I can't wait to tell my parents and Rachel and Chloe! I can-" Her excitement is cut off with Victoria tackling her on the bed and attacking her with kisses.

"Maxine, I'm proud of you getting into your dream school!" Victoria says cuddling up to her.

Max gives her a peck and nudges her to let her up, Victoria pouts but that's stopped with another a peck. "Thanks Tori! What did yours say?"

Victoria suddenly remembers her letters now laying on her carpet, she picks them up and looks over them again. "I-i-i got in", she says stumbling over her words.

"That's amazing! We can work out which one you are going to later...come on, let's go tell Rachel and Chloe the good news!" Max excitedly says giving her a kiss and getting up.

Victoria was happy, after many rejection letters she had gotten...But her only concern now was which college she would attend in the fall. Be in California with her friends and love or in New York alone.

'What am I going to do?' Her thoughts were cut off with Max clearing her throat. "Oh right! Sorry I'm just thinking, let's go!". Victoria says standing up.

They go to open the door when *WHAM* it swings open with Chloe and Rachel as the culprits..."Tori, Maxiepad! Guess what?! Rachel got accepted into the modeling school in California!", Chloe says already making herself at home on Victoria's couch.