Going on a Trip

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c) = hair colour

(h/l) = hair length

You are a popular youtuber, known as (insert channel name here). You are currently sitting on your bed watching one of your friend's videos that he posted a few minutes ago.

"I am very excited to be heading over to Ireland, where I'll be spending a week with two of my good friends, Jacksepticeye and (your channel name)," Markiplier says.

You smile at this. You too are excited to be going to Ireland to visit with Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, or Sean and Mark, as you called them. It is your first time traveling internationally. The three of you are probably going to do some collabs or something, but it is definitely going to be nice to visit a foreign country and familiar friends.

As Mark's vlog ends, you look at your clock. 11:35, it reads. You should probably go to bed since you have to be up by 8:30 tomorrow to catch your flight. You flip off your light and go to sleep, but not without thinking about how great your trip is going to be.

*Time skip until after your flight lands*

"(y/n)!" You turn around when your name is called and see a familiar face. Sean runs up to you and engulfs you in a hug. "Hey! How's it going?" You say, barely able to breathe from the tight hug. "Great! Even better now that you're here." Sean says. He picks up your suitcase as the two of you head for the exit. "Mark won't be here until tomorrow, but I was thinking you and I could do a collab video." Sean continues. "Sure!" You say excitedly.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, even though it is kinda short. The next one may or may not be longer, no promises. Let me know what you think of this story so far in the comments!
-Junebug227