Torture

Dark throws a punch at your gut. You cry out again, but Dark cuts you off with a blow to the left cheek. "Please," you whisper. Dark brings out the whip again and hits you multiple times with it. Anti steps in with a few lashes as well. "Please....please...stop.." you say, voice barely audible. You feel yet another sting from the whip. Your knees buckle, but you don't fall very far, since the chains are still holding you up. Blood trickles from your wrists as they rub on the cuffs. You can feel your stomach bleeding as well and your cheek is starting to bruise.

Dark walks closer and roughly pulls your chin, so that you have to meet his gaze. "You don't get to tell us what to do," he says looking right into your eyes. You want to look away, but can't. He lets your face go and takes a few steps back. Anti takes his position. "Let this be a lesson to you. Do not defy us. Cooperate, and things will go much better for you." "Where are Sean and Mark?!" You ask through gritted teeth. You're actually mad now. Apparently, that was a mistake. This time Anti punches you, but now on your right cheek. You're almost sure that you have matching red marks.

You look up and yelp when you see Anti inches from your face. "Do not ask about them. They are not your concern!" Anti says harshly. You flinch, as you notice his voice has changed. It's higher pitched, and almost garbled. 'It must be an anger thing,' you think. Suddenly, you feel pain shoot up your left leg. "Argh!" You yell. Tears stream down your face. Anti removes the knife from your thigh. Anti backs away slowly, a crazy grin slowly spreading across his face. "Sweet dreams," He says. He laughs in the insane way that is becoming all to familiar to you. It's the last thing you hear before blacking out.