Boss Battle

Don't ask me what I was thinking when I said the anti-virus thing was a spray. I don't even know XD.

"Is that-" you start. Sean nods, a smirk playing around his lips. Obviously, Dark and Anti know what it is too. Anti attacks Sean, who responds by spraying him in the face. "Argh!" Anti screams in pain. He recoils, holding his face, and Dark thorws himself at Sean. Sean isn't able to react in time, but manages to throw the can to Mark. You tuck your legs in. You're feeling better, but you still feel too weak to fight. So you watch as the scene plays out

Mark successfully catches the can. Anti, who still isn't fully recovered, lunges at Mark. Mark steps out of the way, and Anti runs into the wall. You can tell by the way he was squinting that the anti-virus had probably blinded him temporarily. Dark gets off of Sean, and starts for Mark, but he doesn't get very far. Sean wraps his whole body around one of Dark's legs. Mark continues to spray at Anti, as Dark limps over to him. Sean grabs at Dark's other leg. Dark is now angered by this, and, in am attempt to rid himself of Sean and get Mark angry, he kicks the leg that Sean is holding. The green-haired man goes flying into the wall.

"Sean!" You cry. You somehow force yourself to stand. Dark gives you a nasty grin. "Well, look who finally decided to get up!" He says. He starts toward you, but Sean jumps at him, making him tumble forward. Anti sees this and does the same to Mark who throws the anti-virus to you. It rolls on the ground, so you stop it with your foot. You pick it up. Anti and Dark stand up and walk toward you. They look threatening, but they're not attacking you...yet.

"Give us the spray, (y/n)," Dark growls. Obviously, you do not listen. Instead, you step back, feeling your spine touch the wall. When the viruses step forward, you squeeze your eyes closed tight and spray them both in the face. They both yell in agony, and you take that as an opportunity to escape from them. As you run past the two, Dark blindly reaches out and grabs your leg. You fall to the ground, but you're not there for long. Using a self-defence technique that you learned in school, you roll and wrench your ankle out of his grasp. You make your way to Mark and Sean, who watched the whole thing while tending to their injuries.

"We need to get out of here!" Sean says. "The anti-virus will only hurt them; it won't destroy them though." "What?!" You exclaim. You look over your shoulder at the viruses writhing on the floor. "The only way to get rid of them is to cut them off, and that means destroying the screen!" Mark says. "If it'll get rid of them, then by all means!" Sean responds. The three of you run for the computer screen. You're almost there! Freedom at last! But then you stop when you hear two muffled screams.

You turn to see Anti and Dark behind you, each holding their respective counterparts with hands over their mouths and knives to their necks. "Let them go!" You yell, firmly and boldly. Dark's eyes shoot daggars at you. Anti laughs, then looks at you, dead serious. "Give us the anti-virus," he says sternly. You look down at the spray in your hand. "Mmph! No!" You hear both Mark and Sean protest. Anti presses on the knife, drawing blood on Sean's neck. Even in pain, Sean shakes his head at you. You know what you have to do.

You take off, past Dark and Anti, and into the hall. You stop just outside the door and hide behind the wall. You hear two bodies hit the floor, then pounding footsteps. "(y/n)!" You hear Mark call. 'Good, they didn't kill them,' you think. Anti and Dark come running out of the room, and, before they can grab you, you spray both of them. Even though the two recoil again, Anti fights it and grabs your hood. Sean and Mark come quickly to your aid. They pull you out of Anti's hold. Once again the three of you race to the monitor. You brace yourself as your mind goes crazy wondering if the viruses are chasing you. As you approach the computer/portal, you close your eyes.

This time you make it through. You land on your stomach in Sean's recording room. Both gamers fall in after you. You look at the screen and see Anti rushing towards you. You back away as Sean grabs a baseball bat. He swings it at the screen, smashing it, and blocking Anti from your world.