Running and Hiding

You don't know where to look anymore. Anti is behind you, Dark is in front of you. "Did you really think we'd let you off that easy?" Anti says, voice wavering the way it did when you first met him. "Anti, please, just let us go. At least let (y/n) off the hook," Sean tries to reason. "What's wrong Sean? Nervous?" Dark taunts with a grin. He walks over to you and the others. Mark pulls you to the side. You're a little surprised that he's not telling either virus off, but then he looks at you. "Run," he mouths. You suddenly realize that the door is still open a crack. While the viruses' backs are turned, you take off.

"Hey!" You hear Dark yell. There is thumping and struggling noises behind you. It sounds like Mark and Sean are trying to hold Anti and Dark back. You have no idea where you're going, and you don't care. You just need to get away. You turn sharp corners and dash down dark hallways. Footsteps thump behind you, but you can't tell if they're real, or just your imagination.

Eventually, you find a room that you can hide in. Good thing too, since you're so out of breath that your throat is burning. The room looks like it might have been a study at some point. You hear the echo of footsteps behind you again, prompting you to hide in the closet. It's small, but you scoot your way to the very back of the closet and wait. You try to calm down and control your breathing.

After a few minutes, you hear the footsteps enter the room. "(y/n)," a deep voice sings. Darkiplier. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." You hold your breath as the steps approach the closet. The door opens, but thankfully, you're out of sight. However, you're still not convinced that he won't find you. You couldn't breathe if you wanted to. "Huh," Dark says. The closet door closes, and you relax a bit, but you know you're not home-free yet. You hear Dark talking to somebody, presumably Anti. The footsteps reach your ears again, but this time, they're fading away.

You crawl slowly to the closet door and listen. Nothing. You open the door slowly and look around. The door to the study is closed. Panicking a bit, you hurry to the door and turn the knob. It's not locked. You breathe a sigh of relief.  You look down the hall as you open the door the rest of the way. No one is around. You hurry down the hallway, trying to figure out where Sean and Mark are. Wincing at the echo your footsteps make, you decide to turn a dark corner. A figure stands in front of you. A gasp escapes your lips when you see who it is--Anti.

You step back in fear. He looks confused and relieved. "Are you okay?" He asks. You squint a bit. "Sean?" You say. "Heh, yeah. I understand why you'd be a bit skeptical," Sean says sympathetically. You laugh a little at your mistake. Then, something occurs to you. "Where's Mark?" You ask. "He's around. We'll go find him," Sean suggests, grabbing your hand. You blush as he leads you down the hall and up a set of stairs. You make a noise when you trip on a stair. "You alright?" He asks. "Yeah," you say. He extends his other hand to help you up. You look at him and smile. Sean smiles back, his green eyes sparkling in what little light there is.

Wait...

Green?

Sean doesn't have green eyes. You gasp when you realize who hands you were holding and pull your hands away. "Hey," Anti says, grinning maniacally. He grabs your wrist "You don't have choice now." You cry for help as he drags you up the stairs.