Captured

You wake up in a dark room with a pounding headache. You try to move, but your arms are tied behind your back. Wondering where you are, you cry out for help, but your screams are lost in the darkness. Suddenly, you remember what happened. The earthquake, the creepy laughter, the guy pulling you into the computer. 'Wait, where's Mark and Sean?' You think. The insane giggling rings through the room, but this time, you're not that scared. Only when it gets louder, do you get nervous.

"Well, it looks like our little guest is awake," an Irish voice says. It sounds like Sean, but it's a bit different. "W-Who are you?" You ask. "Oh, (y/n). Don't you recognize me?" The voice says. A figure walks into the light, so you can see him better. You gasp, "Sean?" "Ooh, so close." The man grins. "My name is Antisepticeye." You look at the man, confused. He looks almost exactly like Sean. But then you realize that he has characteristics that are not quite...human-like. He twitches a bit, almost like glitch on the computer. You hesitate, then ask timidly, "What are you?" "I'm just what you said I was." Antisepticeye answers. You're not sure what to say, especially since you can't remember what you called him. "Hey. Remember when you, Mark, and Sean were in the office, and they said they were having computer problems? What did you suggest?" Anti asks. You think for a minute. "I said they might have a virus." You say. Anti gives you a smug look as you realize what's going on. "You're a computer virus?!" You say, kind of shocked. "Bingo!" Another voice says.

You turn toward it. You see what looks like Mark, but now you know it's not. "Meet Darkiplier." Anti says. Darkiplier walks towards you. As he does this, your stomach twists into a knot. "I think you make her nervous, Dark," Anti smirks. Dark chuckles, "Good." He doesn't remove his eyes from you. You look down. "We have some questions for you," Anti says, walking around you. "Answer them correctly, and we won't punish you." Dark says sinisterly. Your breath catches in your chest. What does he mean by punishment?

"Let's begin," Dark says. "Anti?" Anti nods and steps in front of you. "So. You know who we are, but who are you?" Anti asks. You remain quiet, not because you want to, but because you're to freaked out to talk. After a minute, Anti looks at Dark. Suddenly, you feel a whip slap against your arm. You cry out in pain. Dark whips you a few more times, each lash stinging and breaking your skin. Tears form in your eyes. "Do you want to answer me now?" Anti asks. You look up at him. "Who are you?" He says again. You hesitate for a second, then say, "(y/n). (y/n) (l/n)." "Nice name." Dark says. "Dark." Anti shoots him a look. He looks down at you again. "I already knew your name, but evidently, I need to be more specific. What were you doing at Sean's house?" "I can't answer that," you say. You feel Dark get closer behind you. "Why not?" He asks. "Why do you want to know so badly?" You inquire boldly. "Hey, we ask the questions here," Dark replies. "Why can't you answer?" Anti glitches in front of you. You don't even try to answer that question. You don't know where Sean and Mark are, or what the two viruses want, so you don't want to give them any information that could help.

"Dark," Anti says. Without a word, Dark unties you and throws you over his shoulder. The two of them take you down a hall and into another room. It looks a bit like a cell. Dark puts you down and chains your hands above your head to the wall. Anti is on the other side of the room examining something on the table. He turns and walk over to you. You freeze in fear when you see the knife in his hand. "You'll learn how to cooperate very quickly in here," Anti says into your ear. You flinch as you feel the cold tip of the knife against your stomach. Anti cuts a bit of your shirt, then rips the rest off, exposing your stomach. Thankfully, everywhere above that is still covered. "Go for it, Dark," Anti says, stepping back.