Like Them

"Let me go!" You yell at Anti. You struggle to get out of the grip that he has on your wrists. Eventually, he gets tired of your fighting against him so he picks you up by the waist as you continue to scream. "Alright, look." Anti throws you up against the wall. You shut up as he pins you there by keeping a grip on your arm. "You got yourself in a lot of trouble before because you weren't cooperating. You want to do it again?" You hesitate, then shake your head. "Good," Anti says. He grabs your wrist again and drags you down the hall.

Anti throws you into a room and enters behind you. You are too scared to try to get up, because Dark is standing right in front of you. You hear the door close and then Anti's footsteps approaching behind you. 'I can't do this again,' you think. You're now terrified as Dark walks over to you. He grabs your elbow and yanks you up. You feel your hands shaking as he stares at you. His dark eyes don't leave your (e/c) ones, even when he speaks. "Do you trust me?"

You look at him in confusion. His voice doesn't sound as raspy as before. "What?" You ask quietly. "What?" Anti says, louder. Suddenly, you hear a thump and Anti tumbles to the floor behind you. "Doesn't feel too good does it?" A familiar voice says. You turn and see Sean on top of Anti's back. From that, you quickly deduce that Sean had jumped from somewhere on the ceiling. You look back at Dark, who isn't suprised at all. Then you realize, it's happening again. "Mark?" You say in surprise. "Did they hurt you?" He asks concerned. "No, they didn't get the chance," you say slowly. "But Anti did the same thing to me as you just did to him."

Mark looks at Anti, who still has Sean on top of him. Sean gives Mark a concerned glance. "Okay. We don't know where Dark is right now, so we have to get out of here now," Mark says. "What about Anti?" You ask. You're relaxing now. "I got him," Sean says. He produces a rope, that had been attached to his belt, and tied Anti's wrists and ankles. "K, we need to hurry," Sean says. "Come on," Mark says. The three of you run out of the room quickly, but not without Sean giving Anti a kick in the side.

Down the hall you run, Sean and Mark leading the way. You enter a room with a computer sitting on a desk. The screen is snowy, and you can hear static emitting from it. Sean and Mark slowed to a stop, and you did the same behind them. Mark turns to you and Sean with a confused look on his face. "It can't be this easy, can it?" He asks.

All at once, every bit of light in the room disappears. "(y/n)?" Sean calls. "I'm here!" You say. You reach out and find his arm. "That's me," Mark says. Then the room goes eerily silent. After a minute, you feel extremely uncomfortable. "DAHAHAHAHA!" Anti appears in front of you with a crazy grin on his face and his arm stretched out. You jump back and land on your tailbone. "(y/n)!" You hear two voices call out, then two thumps. Anti's giggle rings through the room again, causing you to look around in fear.

The lights flicker on, but only dimly. Even in the small amount of light, you can see Mark and Sean wrestling with the viruses. Dark was on his back and Mark was sitting on Dark's stomach throwing punches, leaving him with a bloody nose. Sean was in the same position on Anti, trying to strangle him. You are too stunned to speak for a moment; this is the first time you've seen these Youtubers act like this. "Don't you ever hurt her!" Mark yells, continuing to leave bruises in Dark's face. Then, you notice something. Dark's legs are shaking. He's convulsing. You look at the Irish pair. Anti has his hands wrapped around Sean's wrists, but he's not struggling. Instead, he's...laughing.

You start backing away, then realize you need to do something. "Mark! Sean! Stop!" You yell.

"You're becoming like them!"