Fell For The Criminal

Number Two of Three books! Plus I wrote Jasons POV of all three books, check that out on my page!
____________________

This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Criminal hard. That criminal is now my husband who I will never live with out.

Two years...

Two years of living here in Stratford with Jason.

Two years since I ran away from home to be with the love of my life.

Two years of being married. We live in the same house with the gang not too far from us. The gang has been a little more dangerous which makes it scary for me.

The gang is great still and they are great to me. Treating me like I'm one of them. Well they always did, but now it's different. I'm married to one of them.

Everyone is happy even though they are miserable gang members, but you know what I mean.

Cameron has been with this one girl for the past few months and he's happy. He never used to talk a lot, but now he does. It's kind of weird.
Hunter I swear is still in love with Gigi.

And the other guys are still, of course, messing around and haven't settled down. I mean it's only been two years.

The last time was back in my home town was about 6 months ago. That was the first time I visited back home since I had moved here. It was nice seeing all my friends and how much their lives have changed too. I stayed at my parents house and it felt weird. They saw me after a year as a married woman. I had to tell them.

After about a year and a half of being here with Jason, we told my parents how we are here and married. They hated it. They hated the fact that I didn't have a wedding. But they soon got over it and accept it now since they see I'm very happy. They still don't know that he is Jason McCann. Thank god.

My birthday had just passed a few weeks ago and it was so weird and different not being with everyone back in the US. But I spent it with Jason and the gang. I turned 20 finally. Jason's birthday is in two months. He's going to be 24

(A/N: I KNOWWW Justin isn't 24, but in this book he is because the time in this book)

and I can't believe it. I feel like time is going by fast. Just less than a year till I am legal to drink, even though the gang got me a fake id.
A lot has changed, not just places, Jason finally lets me help (sometimes) with the gang stuff. But not always.

This is my new life here and I love it. I wouldn't ever trade it for how it used to be.  I'm glad I Fell for the Criminal.

----------------------------------------------------
I KNOWWWW IT IS SHORT BUT I WANTED A LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER TO EXPLAIN IT ALL
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SEQUEL!!!!!