Chapter 7 - Days Off part1

As I woke up, I instantly felt an arm around my back. Of course my Jason. I opened my eyes to find myself laying my head on Jason's chest. I sighed remembering the events from last night.

I traced the cross tattoo on his chest and stared at his angel god made face then decided I have to get up and go to work.

I groaned quietly as I removed myself from Jason. I slowly crawled out of bed and went right into the bathroom. I sighed as I knew I had to go to work soon. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but I don't like getting up early. I make good money which is the plus side.

It's just hard to get up early especially when you wake up cuddling in a warm bed with Jason. I brushed my hair before putting it up in a bun. I heard the sheets move around in the bedroom.

"Babe?" Jason called out.

"Bathroom!" I said back then walked back into the bedroom. I saw him sitting up with his shirt now off. "Wasn't your shirt just on?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah I took it off. It's so hot in here" he complained then groaned. He pulled the sheet off his body and looked over at me like he was going to punch a wall. He sniffed twice. He wiped his eyes.

"Awe Jase are you getting sick?" I asked and laughed a little.

"No. I don't get sick" he said laying back down. He sniffed a few more times and rubbed his nose.

"You sure?"

"I never get s-" he stopped to sneeze. He groaned. I grabbed an outfit and went to go change. "Angel can you please take a day off today?" I heard him ask. I look over at him to see him pouting at me to make me feel bad. I couldn't help but smile. He held his arms out for me.

"Jase I can't just not go" I said crossing my arms. He did the same and pretended to look pissed even though I know he's not. I walked over to him and went to kiss him, but he moved and smirked up at me. I shook my head. "Fine. I'll call them right now. Only because we have stuff to talk about" I said and went to walk over to my phone, but he grabbed my arm.

"Babe I have to call" I said as I faced him again. He moved his arm and put his hand behind his back.

"How are you going to do that when I have your phone babygirl" he said as he held up my phone. My jaw dropped a little and I let out a little laugh.

"Oh so you had this planned out?" I asked grabbing my phone from his grip.

"Of course I did. Who do you think you're talking to?" He joked then grabbed both my arms pulling me down on him. I let out laughs as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jase you're sick!" I yelled jokingly as I tried to push him away. His grip only got tighter.

"You can be sick with me" he told me. I groaned and he laughed. He let go of me and I rolled off of him putting my head on the pillow. I looked over at him to see him already looking at me.

"What happened last night?" I asked. He sighed and looked back up at the ceiling. "You got home late?" I asked even though I knew the answer since I was up.

"I don't really feel like talking about it right now babe. But yeah I got home late" he told me not moving his eyes from the ceiling. 

"I stayed home so we could talk about this" I started off, but as I went to continue Jason cut me off.

"No you stayed home to take care of me" he joked with a cheesy smile on his face as he looked over at me. He put his hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"Jason I'm not joking" He sighed too and removed his hand from my body. I sat up a little and put my hand on his neck. "You really scared me last night. You weren't home when I fell asleep" well that's not true. I fell asleep when he got home, but he doesn't know that.