Chapter 56 - My Heart Is More Broken

It has been two days since Kades funeral and all the boys have been doing is planning to attack the other gang. Today is the day they chose... They are now at this 'mission' I guess you can call it. Ryan, Gigi, and I are sitting in the gangs living room. I have a really bad feeling... it could be just my nerves, but I don't think so. I think something else happened.

"I think they're home" I heard Ryan say. Oh thank god. I looked up at him standing up. The front door opened and they all come in looking pissed off.

Jason's not with them...

Oh no... The last time they did this was when Kade died...

"Mack-"

"Where is Jason?" I asked before they could say anything.

"He got arrested" Johnson told me.

"Wait what?" I asked

"How?" He sighed.

"I don't know. But it is going to be impossible to get him out of there" he said sitting down. "Damn it!" He yells. "He's never going to get out of there"

"No no no" I said pacing back and fourth. "I told him not to go!" I yelled too and Travis walked over to me.

"Mack just breath-"

"Breath? Are you serious? Leave me alone Travis" I said walking out of the room. I saw Hunter sitting outside as I walked out. He turned and looked at me. We both didn't say anything as I sat down next to him.

"Kade, Jason, and I used to be like brothers when we were little kids. Kade was the baby since he's younger and Jason always thought he was the coolest since he was older" he chuckled. "Now my bestfriend is dead and Jason's locked up forever" he said. I put my face in my hands.

"This fucking sucks" I said as I moved my hands. He sighed. I heard the front door open and shut and I didn't bother to look at who walked out until they sat next to me. It's Travis. I sighed. "Travis I'm sorry for-" he cut me off.

"Don't worry about it" he told me. "What are we going to do?" Travis said quietly.

"What can we even do about it man" Hunter said back. I grabbed Hunters and Travis' hand and leaned my head into Travis shoulder.

"I'm glad I have you guys" I told them.

"We got you" I heard Travis said. I heard the front door open again, but I didn't move.

"I'm going to the police station" I heard Johnson's voice. I pulled myself away from the boys and stood up.

"I'm coming with you" I said as I faced him. He nodded.

"Let us know what's going on" Hunter said to us. I saw Gigi run out the door. She walked over to me and instantly hugged me. I hugged her back tight.

"It will be alright. I love you girl" she said to me before pulling away.

"I love you too. I'll call you" I said back. She gave me a sad smile before backing up. Hunter stood up and grabbed her hand. They are so cute.

"Ready kid?" I heard Johnson ask me. I nodded before turning around and getting into his car. Please let this be okay.

***

Johnson and I have been at the police station for about almost two hours now. He's been trying to get us to see Jason. Well the lawyer is. Johnson said that this lawyer deals with helping gangs so he should be good and that he could probably help us to see Jason today. Hopefully. I have no idea what is going on. My heart feels broken even more. They need to get him out of there. I don't think they can though.

"You guys can see him tomorrow" His lawyer said as we walked back over to us.

"Tomorrow?" Johnson and I asked at the same time.

"Why can't we today?" Johnson asked.

"They just can't let us today. They have to do a lot of paper work on his information and what happened" his answered. I sighed and shook my head. "We can meet here tomorrow around one o'clock"

"Okay. See you then" Johnson said as he stood up. "Come on Mack" I stood up too and followed him out the door.

"This is ridiculous" I mumbled. "Why was Jason the only one arrested?" I asked as we walked.

"I don't know" Johnson said with a sigh. "I don't know how we are going to do this" he said quietly.

"You don't think there is any way we can get him out?" I asked as we got to the car. We just stopped in front of the car. I just stared at him for an answer.

"Honestly, no. But we have to try. It will just be so hard considering we got him out already multiple times, they will have a hundred times more watch on him" he told me. I just nodded and got in the car. I hate this so much.