Chapter 34 - The Money

Today is the day I am going to Sams house to give him the money. I am almost there-well I'm on his street I think. I don't know, but I'm so nervous. I have the bag full of money in the passenger seat and I'm freaking out. I can't stop thinking about all the bad shit that could happen while I'm doing this.

I looked at the numbers of the houses and found his. Woah. This house is huge. I parked out on the street. I took a deep breath before getting out with the bag in hand. I walked up to the gate and rang the bell.

This system is crazy. The camera is right about the key pad where you put in the gate code. While there are cameras on top of the gates opening. The gates opened allowing me to walk through. I looked around their yard and it's beautiful. The bushes were lined up and cut perfectly with tall trees behind them.

As I got closer to the front door, I saw Sam open the door.

"Hello Mrs McCann" he greeted me.

"Hello Sam" I said walked through his front door. I looked around the front hall and I was so amazed.

"Did you bring what you were suppose to?" I heard him ask me. I turned around back to him.

"Of course" I answered. Did he think I wouldn't? "Sam how do I know you're not just playing me? How do I know you won't just take my money then still try to do shit to the gang?" I asked.

"I explained this before, Mackenzie. I don't want revenge on that gang. My gang is good with your gang. I just want what McCann promised to give me. Obviously I don't have it since we are here right now and obviously you can't give it to me. The money you are giving me will help me get what McCann had promised to get me so I don't have to go after your husband" he explained. I nodded slowly. "I mean unless you want to give me something else" he said as he put his hand on my waist. I looked down at his hand then back up at him.

"Move your hand now" I scoffed. He chuckled and took a few steps back.

"Follow me" he said with a little laugh. I followed him down a long hallway till we got to glasses doors leading to the back yard. The backyard is as beautiful as the front yard. As I followed him outside, I saw two men walk out of the pool house looking thing.

"Who is this?" One of the guys asked confused.

"Yeah and why are you taking her over here?" The other one asked.

"This is Jason McCanns wife" he told the two and they both looked shocked.

"Again why are you taking her in there?" The one asked.

"I'll explain later" he told him. "Okay let's go" he said to me and I followed him into the little pool house. My eyes widened as I saw all the gang things in here. I guess this is where they do their business.

"So Sam, if your gang is good with mine then why did they want information from your phone?" I asked. Sam sighed.

"Well because my gang got involved with a different gang since I fell for this girl Emma who I had no idea was part of that gang. So now everyone thinks I'm working with the gang and turning against all the others we were good with. Now no other gang trust us. I guess McCanns gang just wanted to know what we all are working on even though I'm not working with them. It's a very complicated story, but I think I summed it up pretty good for you" he explained.

"Uh yeah you summed it up good" that was all I could say. I'm not sure what to say.

"So anyway, back to the reason you are here" he said as we stood next to a big metal table.

"Right" I quietly said more to myself. I put the bag up on the table and zipped it open. "Please don't came after us. I'm giving you so much money. Jason and them have no idea. They won't know also. I'm sure after finding not much on your phone they won't come after you again. Can this please just be over and be civil gangs?" He looked like he took in what I said as he looked in the bag then back at me. He nodded.

"Of course. Your job is done here. Thank you. I'll walk you back out" He told me. That's all? That was pretty quick. I nodded. I followed him back out, through the back yard, and back into the house. I saw the two guys in the living room now, but they had two others with them.

"Would you like to sit down a bit before your long ride home?" He asked me when we stopped at the living room.

"Yeah come on Mrs McCann. We don't bite" One of them men said.

"No it's okay. I have to get to work" I told them.

"Oh you work for the gang?" One of the others said.

"Uh no. I have a job outside the gang" I explained.

"Damn she doesn't live off McCanns money" I heard.

"We need to find girls like that" I heard another say. I laughed a little.

"I really have to go" I said looking down at my watch.

"This stays between us" Sam said nodding as he opened the front door. I nodded too then walked out. I took a deep breath.

I can't believe I did that. All by myself. Not that I just went alone and I could have gotten killed or hurt, but that I just gave away ten thousand dollars to keep a gang away from Jason. I shook my head. I hopped in my car and sped off. I hope I'm not late for work. That should be the last thing to be worried about.

What if Jason found out what I did? Would he be mad at me? I'm sure he would be. But it was to make sure the gang didn't have another gang come after them over something so stupid like a little gang related thing. Whatever it was. But it's all over now. It's all going to be okay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I know this chapter was short , but I hope you liked it anyway!!!!