Chapter 42 - Tattoos and Plane Rides

"So are you going to tell me where we were all day or where we are going?" I asked Jason as we drove down some random street. We're in the car, but he refused to tell me what's going on. But there's not surprise in that. I'm used to it. Well I should be.

"Not yet and no. You will see" he told me. I groaned.

"Sneaky" I mumbled jokingly.

"What?"

"I love you?" I questioned as if that's what I said before. Jason laughed.

"Sure babe" I giggled. I watched as we pulled up to the airport.

"Jason what are we doing here?" I asked him as I looked over at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"We are taking a nice four day trip somewhere secret. You won't know till we get there" he told me.

"But we didn't pack. I'm-" he cut me off.

"When you went to work yesterday, I had Ariana come over to help me pack your clothes. You know how much she loves clothes as much as you do." He said with a little laugh. "Also she helped me buy something for you that's packed with your clothes. Our bags are already on the plane" he added.

"Jase. Babe. This is going to be great. I can't believe you set this up" I said smiling. He parked the car and looked over at me smiling too.

"I would do anything for you" he said then leaned over and kissed me. "Come on" he said then jumped out of the car. I got out and followed him to the pilot who is standing outside the jet.

"Lovely to see you two again" Then pilot said as we shook his hand.

"Of course you too" Jason said back. I gave him a smile before walking into the plane. The pilot came on and talked to us then went into his cabin. Jason and I are sitting across from each other.

"So this answers only one of my questions" I started to speak. He chuckled and nodded.

"Alright well. This is what was going on all day" he stopped talking and started to take off his shirt. I looked at him confused until I saw he got more tattoos on his arm finishing up his sleeve. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god Jason. That looks so good" I said as I got up and traced the tattoos with my fingers. I sat back down and smiled. "Babe it looks great. They all look great" I told him.

"Thank you. I love them" he said looking down admiring the tattoos.

"Don't move" I told him as I grabbed my phone.

"What?" He asked looking up at me. "No" he said as he saw I was holding my phone up to take a picture.

"No to yourself. Stay please" I said making him laugh and shake his head but he listened to me either way.

"Wow" I mumbled as I looked down at my phone after taking the picture

"I know I'm so good looking" he joked. We both laughed.

"Mhm so good looking" I said and he winked.

"Come here" I got up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "You'll love where we are going" he told me.

"As long as I have you next to me I will" I said back. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"God you're so cute and hot and sexy and beautiful and adorable and did I say sexy?" He said as he kept leaving kisses all over my neck. I giggled.

"And did I say I love you already today my sexy husband?" I ask. He moved my hair out of my face to behind my ear.

"You might have" he mumbled before kissing me again. This is going to be a great trip.

***

"Woah" I said as I looked around the streets of Paris. Yes, Paris. Jason flew me to Paris. I thought it would have been in the country, but wow he really wanted to get away. But I'm so happy about it. My cousin lives here so I've been here before, but never just me and Jason. It's usually with my family.

"I know right" Jason said as he held my hand tighter. I looked up at him and smiled. This caused him to smile too. "Come on let's go see our room" he said nodding his head towards the doors to the hotel. I nodded and we walked inside. Even the lobby is beautiful. Jason went up to the front desk and got our key. We got to the elevator and Jason grabbed my hand again. He pressed the button to the top floor. "What are you thinking about?" I heard Jason ask with a chuckle. I looked over at him. "You just look so deep into thought and you haven't stopped smiling" he said with a smile on his face.

"I'm just very happy that we're here" I told him. He kissed the side of my head.

"I'm happy you are" he said as the elevator doors opened. We walked down the long hallway till we got to my room.

"Oh my god" I said after Jason opened the door to our room. I put my bag down next to the bed and went over to the window. I felt Jason's hand go on waist.

"I wouldn't want to spend this with anyone else" he said to me. I looked up at him and smiled again. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He tightly wrapped his arms around my body.