Chapter 39 - Birthday Surprises

"Angel can you come down stairs real quick!" I heard Jason yell to me. I replied with yes as I got up from the bed and walked down stairs. I was surprised to see Jason standing by the couch with a box placed on the couch. I looked at him confused, but smiled. "So Angel" He said stepped closer to me. He grabbed my hands holding them tightly. "It's your birthday"

"It is" I said giggling.

"And we have a few surprises for you" he told me.

"Who's we?" I ask. He let go of my hands and smiled widely.

"Follow me" he said and started to walk towards the back door. But he turns around real quick. "Shut your eyes" I did as told and held a hand over my eyes as he grabbed my hand leading me in a different. I heard the glass door slide open and we walked out. "Okay open" he told me. As I did I gasped.

"Happy birthday!" There stood my three best friends holding two balloons that have the numbers 2 and 1. There stood Becca, Gigi, and Alissa. I missed them so much.

"I can't believe you guys are here!" I said as I hugged them all. I felt my self start to tear up.

"Surprise" Gigi said smiling widely.

"Welcome to my home" I said realizing they've never visited here.

"It's beautiful" Becca said to me. They all agreed.

"Thank you so much. Ugh we have so much to catch up on!" I said.

"Wait real quick" Gigi said then pointed behind me. Jason walked out of the house with the box that was sitting on the couch.

"Time for the other surprise" Alissa told me. I faced Jason confused but I couldn't stop smiling.

"Tonight is your night babygirl. I just want you happy. So tonight is your party" he told me. My jaw dropped.

"My what?" I asked confused.

"Jason planned a huge party for you at the club near by" Gigi told me.

"No. No way" I said in shock.

"So I got you this to wear" he said holding the box out for me. I opened the top and saw a beautiful sparkly dress. I gasped and held my hands to my mouth.

"It's beautiful" I said quietly.

"You have to be at your party at 7. It's only 1 now, but we need to catch up!" Becca said to me. I nodded.

"Go have fun" Jason said kissing me.

"Thank you so much" I hugged him quickly and he handed me the box. He had the biggest smile on his face as well as I. Today is great. I can't wait for the rest of the day.

***

It has already been such an amazing birthday. The girls and I have been catching up all day and now we are all getting ready. We are almost done. We just need to wait for the guys to get here. I don't understand why, but maybe they just want to take as less cars as possible. Who knows.

"Done!" Gigi said as she finished doing my makeup.

"Oh my god it looks so good" I heard Becca say.

"Gi how do you do make up like that? Mack you look gorgeous" Alissa said. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. She really did do good.

"Thank you so much Gi" I said turning to the girls.

"Okay now go show your man!" Gigi said grabbing my hand. We are all dressed and ready so now all we really have to do is leave. I can't believe I'm already 21. This has already been one of the best birthday so I can't even imagine how much more better it is about to be. We walked down stairs and I heard the voices of the guys.