Chapter 47 - Happy News

I'm back :))
so I am realizing now that there has been no drama within these chapters... enjoy this new chapter and the upcoming chapters :)
________________________________

"Jase you just left 10 minutes ago" I answered the phone laughing. He chuckled.

"I want you to come here" He told me. By 'here' he means the gangs house. I opened my mouth to talk, but he continued. "Please"

"I'll be right there" I said then hung up before he could say anything else. He instantly called me back. "He-" he cut me off.

"That was rude" he said then hung up quickly. I started to laugh and shake my head as I stood up from the couch. My husband is a child, but he's hilarious and I love him for it. As I walked up the stairs, I smiled as I saw our picture from the day we got married. Although it wasn't a real wedding and it was in a court house, we both were dressed very nicely and had huge ass smiles on our faces.

I walked into our room and quickly grabbed a sweatshirt throwing it on. I'm just wearing leggings and a sweatshirt then slid on my black MK slides. It's just the gangs house so I don't care what I look like. Then I ran down the stairs and grabbed my car keys. I wonder why Jason wants me to go there so badly. I hope everything's okay. He didn't sound worried or anything so I'm sure everything's fine. Who knows. Jason is Jason.

After about a 10 minute drive, I reach the gangs house. I hope he's telling me they let that girl go. Hopefully.

**Flashback**

"Don't go down there" He tried to stop me. Before I could argue, he spoke again. "Please" I pulled my arm away.

"Travis I'm going to ask you one question. Is my husband down there or not?" I asked him. He bit his lip and looked like he was thinking. "I'm going down there" I told him. I opened the door and walked down the stairs.

"Johnson took you long-" Hunters voice stopped as he saw it was me. I walked down the stairs and saw Hunter just staring at me shocked, Jason has his back towards me and is doing something at a table. I gasped as I looked to the other side of the room. I saw a girl tried up to a chair with duck tape over her mouth. Hunter was standing next to her.

"Fuck" I heard Jason mumble. Hunter looked over at me too. I saw the fear in the girls eyes. I would help her. I felt a hand on my arm and looked over to see Jason. I pulled my arm back so fast.

"What the fuck?" I said more to myself.

***

As soon as I walked through the door, I heard two familiar laughs. Hunter and one I haven't heard in a while. I quickly turned around and saw Hunter, Jason, and Gigi standing in the living room.

"Surprise" Gigi said as she saw me.

"Oh my god. W-what-" I was speechless. I instantly ran over and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused yet I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Well uh-" she giggled and looked at Hunter and Jason before back at me. "Let's sit down" She said as she put her hand on my arm. We walked over to the couch and all four of us sat down. Jason sat down next to me on one couch as Gigi and Hunter sat on the other couch. Hunter put his hand on her thigh and my eyes widened a little. I heard Jason laugh. I looked over at Jason.

"I didn't know she was coming till I walked in and saw her" Jason told me. I laughed and shook my head. Leave it up to Gigi to tell no one. She loves surprises. I looked back at Gigi.