Chapter 43 - Passion

"Okay babe. I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick" Jason said then quickly walked through the door disappearing. Right now Jason and I just got to the roof of our hotel for dinner. It is just us two up here. Well expect workers. The view is absolutely beautiful and I've never seen anything like this.

"I could see feel the love between you two" the lady told me as she put down a tray onto the table. I giggled.

"You can?" I asked. She nodded.

"You guys are cute. You both look happy" the lady said to me making me smile.

"I very much am. Thank you" I said back.

"In love?" She asked.

"Completely" I answered her. She looked like she was very interested in what I had to say. So I started to tell her about it.

"When I met him, I thought girl that's just trouble, but I just couldn't pull myself away from him. I knew he was the one. He's always been the one for me and hopefully he always will be. It's been over 3 years and we still have the same passion and love. He's my life. My best friend. My life would be terrible without him. I'm so completely in love with him. I'm so glad we get to share a life together. A beautiful house, the most amazing friends, and who knows what will come in the future"

"children?"

"In the future, yes. He would make the best father. Ugh god I could go on and on about him. The fact that he just flew us here and we are having the most amazing trip so far. He makes me the happiest human on Earth"

"I am glad you are enjoying Paris"

"so am I" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Jason leaning against the door frame.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask. The lady walked past us and through the door leaving us alone.

"I heard every word" he told me with a big smile on his face. My smile never left mine.

"You did?" I asked as he started to walk up to me.

"I did" he said before pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you so much. It's unbelievable. Everything you just said is exactly how I feel. I knew you were the one. I knew it when I met you also. You were a stubborn girl and you did know I was trouble. But we couldn't stay away from each other. You're my life. You're my whole world Angel. I love the life we share together. I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else. Mackenzie I fucking love you with everything in me. I would do anything for you. Everything and anything. You make me so happy. And as for children like you said, in the future, yes because you would make the best mother in the world" As he said all that, I started to tear up. I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said as I wiped my tears and giggled.

"Don't be babygirl" he said.

"I just love you so much" I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as I felt him hug me back. "This moment we are sharing right now, I'll remember forever" I told him as I pulled away slightly enough to look at him.

"Me too Angel" he said back before pressing his lips to mine again. Suddenly, we heard a camera flash. We pulled away to look over to see the lady smiling widely while holding a camera. Jason and I laughed.

"Lovely moment" she said to us.

"Thank you. Do you mind taking one for us by the ledge so we can get the city in the back?" I asked. She shook her head quickly and started to walk over to the ledge already. Jason chuckled. I held onto his hand as we walked to the ledge. "Even though I just cried a little so my make up probably looks messy" I said and giggled.

"You look beautiful" he told me then kissed my cheek. We faced the camera and smiled. I had my hand pressed against his chest as his arm was wrapped around my waist and his other hand pressed against my hand that was on his chest. She took the picture for us and set the camera down on the table.

"For you" she said then walked back through the doors.

"She's leaving her camera with us?" I asked confused.

"Actually that's our camera. I bought it and asked her to take pictures for us. I hate pictures, but you love them so I thought it was perfect" he told me.

"Babe it is perfect" I said and laid my head on his chest. "Thank you" his hand ran up and down my back.