Chapter 18 - Nightmares & Surpise Visit

I opened my eyes to see myself back in the same place as I was when I heard the creek of the board behind me. I looked over next to me as I noticed Jason was standing next to me looking ahead.

"We aren't safe here Jason" I said quietly. He slowly looked over at me and I saw his eyes all black.

I sat up quickly out of breath. I looked around to see I'm in the hotel room and the girls silently sleeping. I looked over at the window to see it's still dark out. I took a deep breath as I realized I was okay.

That is the third time I had that dream and I'm starting to think maybe it could mean something. Which I hope it doesn't. It's terrifying and I never want to live that moment.

I'm still not going to tell Jason because it could just be a nightmare that I just randomly had three times. It happens to people. I just need to breath and not think about it.

I laid back down and tried not to move too much since I'm sharing a bed with Gigi. Becca and Alissa are on the other bed. I took another deep breath. I should try to go back to sleep. I laid on my side and closed my eyes again. I'm safe and if I'm not then I have the guys in the room next to us. I need stop over thinking and just go to sleep. It's just a dream. Well I hope...

***

So we've been at the beach most of the day just hanging out. I love this trip so far. I'm so glad I decided to come. It's the fourth day here so sadly not much of the trip is left. But it feels like I've been here more than just four days.

"So tomorrow we're going to rent two jeeps and go to this waterfall and trail" Becca said. I smiled. I can't wait.

"That's going to be fun" Travis said.

"Is there high rocks we can jump off of into the water?" Hunter asked us. We all looked at Gigi since she's the one that planned it. She nodded.

"Probably. It looked like it on the pictures" she told us.

"So we got two cars?" I ask. They nodded.

"I think since there's two guys and two cars that they both can drive" Alissa came up with.

"Actually I agree with her" I agreed with Liss. The guys shrugged.

"A way to get us apart" Travis said shaking his head making us all laugh.

"Oh my god" I heard Alissa mumble. They all had a surprised look on their faces.

"No way" Gigi said smiling then looked at me smiling still.

"Finally" I heard Hunter say.

"Yo Mack" I heard Travis say. I looked over at him and he nodded this way in the direction behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Jason walking up the beach to us. My eyes widened.

"No way" I said smiling. I stood up and started running to him. He had a huge smile on his face. As I got to him, I wrapped my legs around his torso and giggled. "Baby I had no clue you were coming!" I said excitingly. I kissed him missing his lips.

"I couldn't take these past days so I just decided I should come be with everyone." He told me then kissed me again.

"I'm so glad you did" I said and jumped down from his grip. He grabbed my hand tightly and laughed.

"Really surprised you?" He asked me with a smile. I nodded. He laughed and kissed my temple. "Let's go back to everyone" he said and I nodded again agreeing.

"What a surprise McCann" Gigi said as we got to them. They all got up and quickly hugged him. Jason put his hand on my back.

"We're gonna go down near the water if anyone wants to come" Jason stated. We started walking to the water not waiting to see if anyone was coming with. He held my hand till we got down near the water.

"So what made you come?" I asked as I faced him and grabbed his other hand too.

"I missed you too much" he told me and I giggled.

"The house was boring?" I ask and he nodded quickly making me giggle again. "Well I'm glad you decided to come" I told him.

"Me too Angel" he said and let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my waist. I just put my hands on his chest and stared up at him.

"The rest of the days will be a good vacation for us" I told him and he nodded smiling.

"I kind of missed waking up to you" he said and started to look around trying not to smile. I hit his chest making him look down at me. We started to laugh.

"I guess I kind of missed you too McCann" I said back and we both laugh. "Wanna go in the water a little bit?" I ask and a smirk came across his face. Oh no. That doesn't look good. I pushed him off of me and I start to back up. "I'm warning you Jason. Don't do it" I said laughing. He laughed and grabbed my wrist quickly. I pushed it away and went to run away from him, but he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind causing me to laugh. He kissed my cheek and let go of me. I faced him and leaned up and kissed him.

"Before I throw you in the water let's go back to everyone" he said and started walking back. My jaw dropped.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I started walking to catch up. He looked over his shoulder and laughed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"Means you got lucky baby girl" he said and laughed. I shook my head and smiled.

"Wait!" I said as I stopped walking. He stopped too and turned to me confused. "I haven't seen you in four days and we were only alone for about five minutes" I joked and laughed. He smirked. He walked up to me and cupped my face and pressed his lips to mine. We both smiled through the kiss.

As we kissed, he moved his hands to my back pulling my body against his. I pulled away and put my hand on his cheek. "I missed you babe even though it's only been four days" I said and he laughed.

"Can't get enough of me uh wifey" He joked back and I pulled away pushing him by his chest.

"Oh please" I smirked and went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind and kissed my temple.

"Just wait till later baby" he said in my ear sending chills down my spine. I felt him move away from me and he walked past me and started walking back to everyone. I giggled and shook my head before following him.

We both sat down on the towel I was sitting on before. Jason pulled his shirt off and my eyes widened as I saw three new tattoos on his chest and stomach.

"Jason I was gone for only four days!" I said as I started at the new tattoos.

"Nice McCann" I heard Hunter say. Jason chuckled and looked back over at me.

"You don't like them baby?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I love them, but" I stopped and laughed. "You are so unexpected" I said and we all laughed. "I love them Jase" I said and looked away with a smile.

My husband is such an unexpected person. Always full of surprises.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_