Chapter 5

THIS IS MY FAV CHAPTER I'M NOT GONNA TELL THE INTERNET WHY BC EW BUT PAY ATTENTION CHILDREN THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE

~Hot Wax~

Lynn pulled me to a different room from before, this one was completely empty save for this weird chair thing with a dil.do sticking out of it along with a few unlit candles, a whip, a trunk and the shackles hanging from the ceiling. Oh my, this is going to be interesting. Lynn left me in the room while I looked around taking note of the black satin sheet that covered a whole wall. I wonder what's hiding behind it.

"You know, I haven't used that toy on a slave in a long time," Master Fuentes said and the door slammed shut making me jump. My master came around looking me up and down, I immediately looked down at the floor careful not to look him in the eyes. He went and grabbed the whip, it was the same riding crop as before. He walked towards me and trailed the end of it down my chest and I tried my best not to shiver at the feeling.

"I love how you react to such a simple thing, tell me Kitten; did you like our first session together?" He purred in my ear and grabbed my nipple twisting it a little making me moan.

"Yes Master," I moaned. "I loved it."

"Good, and then you'll probably love this one because if you're a good boy for your Master I'll even let you cu.m. What do you think about that pet?" He asked and pulled away walking around me dragging the crop across my stomach as he did and smacked me lightly making my stomach sting a little, "Answer me." He sang.

"I'd love that Master." I said not entirely sure what he wanted me to say.

He hummed in response and hit my stomach with the whip again it was still lightly so it didn't really hurt too much I let out a little squeak nonetheless.

"I love hearing those little squeaks from you Kitten," He said and hit me again making me make the noise once again. I really liked the pet name. "So Kitten here's another question I want you to answer: How did you feel when I didn't let you cum yesterday?" He asked trailing the riding crop down my di.ck and hit the inner side of my thigh before his continued running it down my leg.

"I felt disappointed." I told him quietly.

"Tell me, how bad did you want to cu.m?" He asked and hit my thigh a little harder.

"Really bad," I whimpered and he nodded.

"Good." He said simply and grabbed my leash leading me to the toys. He grabbed my right arm and clasped the metal shackle to my wrist and then did the same to my other wrist. He gave me a small smile, his eyes glittered with mischief telling me he was excited for this.

"Tell me Kitten, have you ever played with hot wax?" He asked me and I shook my head as he went and picked up a white candle pulling a lighter from his pocket.

"No Master, I haven't."

"Well there's a first time for everything then," He muttered and lit the wick. For some reason he was talking to me a lot more than he did last time and I really liked it. I liked the way his voice sounded, it was so rough but so smooth at the same time.

He watched the flame lick at the candle for a few seconds when the wax started to melt and he stalked towards to me. He tilted the candle a little and watched the wax as a drop rolled off of it and landed on my chest. I clenched my teeth letting out a little hiss at the hot contact.

"How does it feel Kitten?" He asked watching the wax drip onto my chest burning my chest a little. "Do you like this more than the whipping?"

I thought about it for a couple of seconds, I really did like the way the leather felt hitting me but there was something about hot wax hitting my chest that was very arousing. Strange but true.