Chapter 43

This chapter is making me want to squeal and laugh and cry all at the same time wtf

~Lynn~

Vic

"Come on Kellin just wear the dress," I heard Ariel whine in the other room and chuckled looking over at Tony who was helping me sort through the files.

Tony gave me an amused look. "I wonder why Kellin-"

"Shut up and just listen." I said leaning back in office chair.

"What do you mean the dress makes you look fat!?" Ariel yelled.

"Kellin's so quiet I can't even hear him," Tony said laughing and I threw a pen at his head.

"What part of shut up don't you get?" I demanded.

"Ariel!" Kellin screamed, "Stop throwing shoes at me!"

"Well quit being a little bitch and just wear the fucking dress!"

"Vic doesn't even like pink! Why are you trying to make me look ugly in front of him?"

Tony went to say something but I rolled up a ball of paper and threw it at him, Kellin sounded so adorable and whiny. Honestly he could be wearing the ugliest dress in the world and I would still think he's probably the hottest person on this planet.

"Why do you care what Vic thinks!?"

"He's my boyfriend I think I should worry about what he thinks!"

They continued arguing back in forth for another thirty minutes and by that point I was ready to just go in there and have Kellin put something on or else he'd be going out on our date naked. Which is totally okay with me.

Finally Kellin stomped into my office in a bright pink sundress pouting.

"Kitten, what on earth are you wearing?" I asked laughing, he actually looked really sexy in that dress, his legs looked amazing.

He scowled at the dress, "I hate Ariel, I'll be right back." He said and went to leave but I hastily grabbed his arm and pulled him to me.

"Kellin you look beautiful," I told him and gave him a quick kiss. "Now are you ready?"

He nodded excitedly and grabbed my hand tight, "Oh definitely. I can't believe we're going on our first actual date!"

"I need a picture of you two before you leave," Ariel said walking in and picked up Tony's phone off of the table. "Smile and say cheese!"

"I'm not doing this," I said rolling my eyes and Kellin started giving me this cute little kitten look that was just adorable.

"Please Vic?" He whined, "I wanna remember this forever."

I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around Kellin's waist and pulled him close to me while Ariel took about twenty pictures of us. Once she was done, she and Tony attempted to give Kellin "The Talk" before I finally just dragged him out of the office and out of the house.

"Do you really think I look beautiful?" Kellin asked once we were in the limo.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked as he laid his head on my lap and I started running my fingers through his soft hair slowly.

"I don't know, I just thought you said that you don't like pink," He mumbled and turned to look up at me with a small smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just really excited for this date. I just wish you'd tell me the surprise." He said pushing his bottom lip out and started to pout.

"I'm not going to tell you," I said laughing as he gave me his pouty face.