Chapter 18

I'm listening to OM&M and it's making me v emo

~Show Off~

"Remember what I told you Kitten?" Vic said leading me to the limo. We're currently going to some S&M party and to say I'm uncomfortable is an understatement. I have a plug in my ass and it has a tail connected to it and I'm wearing stupid kitty ears along with a cat collar. My master of course loves the little outfit. Thankfully the plug is connected to some panties because I would have probably cried if he made me walk around stark naked.

"Yes Master, I understand." I said quietly.

The rules were simple, if someone touched me I had to let Vic know immediately, I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone whatsoever even if they talk to me first. Vic had brought a gag in case I broke the rule. I have to stay with my master at all times which of course would be a hard rule to break since I'm going to be led around on a leash the entire time.

"And if someone touches you?"

"I let you know immediately."

He patted my head making me smile and giggle, "Good boy."

"Thank you sir," I said quietly. The chauffeur opened the door for us and Vic pulled me in.

"You can sit on the plug but you might not like it with the tail," Vic said sitting down. "You can lie down if you want." He told me and grabbed a glass of wine from the little table taking a drink. I nodded and carefully got in groaning at the way the plug felt in my behind. I attempted to sit down but it felt weird with the tail so I did as my master said and laid on my side and rested my head on Vic's lap. He chuckled and started to pet my hair slowly.

I smiled and slowly traced little shapes on my master's knee carefully.

"And don't freak out if someone asks me if they can try you out," He said after a few minutes and I stiffened waiting for him to finish. "I know you Kitten and I know your limits so I know you're not ready for that yet. Just know that it could happen one day. Understand?"

I nodded and bit my cheek before looking up at him, "Yes sir... and thank you."

He smiled down at me, "It's no problem Kitten. We're almost there."

A few minutes later we arrived at the place of the party and Vic had me sit up so that he could get out. He hooked up my leash and helped me out of the car.

"Don't forget the rules Kitten and what I said," Vic muttered under his breath as he led me to the doors of the giant warehouse. When my master went over all the rules he had told me that he would treat me the same way he did when he first bought me which really terrified me but I knew it was all a ruse because he's told me he only does it so that the older owners don't mess with him. It's why he's the scariest one.

He yanked me roughly inside with a scowl on his face. I followed close behind him with my head down and my shoulders slumped like he had told me to. I looked around in the corner of my eyes at all the things around me. There was people everywhere. And I could instantly tell who was the slave and who was the owner. Some slaves were tied up at posts looking broken and beaten while others looked healthy and happy. The owners were milling around drinking and talking looking at all the items.

Vic had told me that it was a toy exhibition of some sort, that people were selling toys, showing how different devices worked and stuff like that.

But no one was really paying attention to those things. No I could feel their probing eyes on my master and I. Watching us curiously like we were the most interesting thing which we probably were since Vic was the meanest owner around here and I'm his slave.