Chapter 38

I love this part of the story like yass bish 

I swear to shit I'm 105% gay man

~Overbearing~

"Kellin, sweetie are you okay?" Lisa asked me for about the tenth time since I woke up ten minutes ago.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said taking a small bite of my cereal and tried not to make a face. I hate fruit loops so much but, when I told Lisa this she almost started cry -again- and said it was my favorite as a kid. So after I tried to calm her down, I showed her that yes I do like fruit loops and have been forcing myself to eat them for breakfast just about every morning and I think it's killing me.

This family is driving me crazy, the only normal one is Kaylee and thankfully she's going to stop by today. We're going to go have what my mom called twin time. I really don't like it here, I love my parents, I really do. But, they're so overbearing and I'm not allowed to be in a room by myself. My mom actually has a little cot in my bedroom where she sleeps and my god I can't handle it.

Jesse wasn't even this overbearing. I mean sure I wasn't allowed to leave the house but he didn't make me be glued to his side every second of every day. I was left home a lot, well one of the slaves babysat me since I was pretty much treated like a five year old the whole time.

But still.

My parents are doing that now, they treat me like I'm a child who doesn't know anything. Vic didn't treat me like that. I mean at first he treated me like I was an animal but after a while he started treating me like an actual person, for the most part. Hell, Lisa is making me where clothes I would have worn if I was ten! The only difference is the sizes. They are seriously treating me like I'm a ten year old kid and I'm getting tired of it. All my life I have been treated like I don't know any better or that I'm just a child and I'm starting to grow tired of it. I am a twenty three year old man and it's about time I get treated like it!

"Are you sure?" She pushed and I groaned laying down my spoon.

"Yes Lisa, I'm fine don't worry," I said. I'm still not fully okay with calling my parents mom and dad and it's starting to get to Lisa.

"Please call me mom," She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Okay, sorry mom." I said trying not to cringe at the name. Jesse has made it where I don't like the names Mom and Dad and I definitely hate Daddy now.

Robert came into the kitchen and smiled at me ruffling my hair a little as he walked by. I scowled and picked up my spoon stirring the cereal and milk around in my bowl.

"Hey kiddo, how are you this morning."

If another person asks me that I am going to drown myself with my bowl of cereal.

I forced a smile, "I'm fine... Dad."

"That's good," He said and went to the coffee pot.

"So I was thinking Kellin," Lisa said looking over at me. "How about I make an appointment with my hair salon and Kay can take you to get your hair stripped and cut."

I dropped my spoon and looked up at her, "What!?"

"Well your hair is getting way too long I mean it's to your shoulders and you're a natural blonde wouldn't you like to look like you used to?" She said stirring a spoon in her coffee. "Besides, no girl would want to date a guy who has long hair."

I sighed, I really have been trying not to say anything but I can't handle it anymore.

"Okay, I really, really don't mean to sound rude when I say this but this is starting to get a little ridiculous." I said laying my hands flat on the table. "First, I'm gay so I really don't care if a girl wouldn't want to date me because I wouldn't want to date them either. Second, I am twenty three years old and for the past thirteen years I haven't been able to make a single decision about my own life. That being said I am keeping my hair like this. I like my hair black it's a part of who I am. I have been here for a week and I feel like I'm living with my daddy again." I said calling Jesse my daddy because the way they're treating me is sort of how he did before I was bought by Vic. "I am not some little ten year old kid who needs to be coddled all the time. You've made me take baths, you've picked out clothes for me to wear, hell you sleep in the same room as me! I've tried to be good and just go with it because I know it's been hard on you guys ever since I was taken but this is hard on me too and you're not making it any easier. I just had my whole life taken away from me and to be honest I'm really happy about it. But what I'm not happy about is switching one overbearing father like figure for two overbearing parents who seem to think they need to pick right up where they left off. It doesn't work like that. I am not some ten year old kid who needs his mommy looking out for him, for the first time in my life I have got a chance at freedom but I can't even leave this house without you, Robert or Kaylee with me. So all I ask is you just help me adjust instead of just jumping into this role of being my parents because honestly? You're fucking strangers to me."