Chapter 27

The title sounds like Kellin is gonna get some so let's cross our fingers but Ik how this turns out...

~Give Me Sex~

I am getting fed up with Vic. He hasn't fucked me in two months because he's scared about my ass but I don't think he understands. I am at this point dying to be fucked good and hard. I need it so bad, it's gotten to the point of where I'm dreaming about him having his way with me. I just want him to get a whip and spank me or something because my god, I love the way he hurts me.

Right now we're sitting in the living room, yes the living room watching some movie while Vic pets my head. It's like I've gone from being a sex kitty to a freaking house cat. It's ridiculous, as much as I love it when he coddles me and shit I miss being used.

I wake up after what Ariel informed me are wet dreams with what she called morning wood and it's killer because I'm not allowed to touch myself. I did once a few weeks ago because I thought Vic wouldn't find out. Turns out Vic really does have cameras in my room and he had just so happened to be checking on me when I was playing with myself. And I got in trouble, he took away my Tony privileges and didn't let me leave my room for three weeks. Today is the first day I've gotten to come out since that whole thing. And I still haven't gotten to talk to Tony who is more than wonderful he's freaking amazing. So is Ariel, she's a lot like Lynn except she's super hyper and acts like she's on a sugar rush twenty four seven. She also calls me sweetie a lot. She's great.

Back to Vic though, I have a plan for getting him to use me. Ariel helped me come up with it.

I shut my eyes and tuned out the stupid movie I picked out and started to think.

Okay Kellin, you can do this.

I started to think about Vic spanking me and using me roughly, fucking me so hard I was screaming. After a few minutes of really hot and sexy images I felt myself get hard and let out a little whimper.

Vic stopped petting me and looked down, "What are you doing? Be quiet."

"Vic," I whined a hand creeping down to my panties and Vic slapped my hand away.

"No."

"Please Master," I begged. "I've been a good kitten, and I don't even hurt anymore."

Vic glared at me, "I said no Kellin. Now stop and behave like a good slave or else."

"Or else? Will you use the humbler on me?" I asked and moved so that I was sitting on my knees on the couch with my hands clasped in front of me as I gave him my most innocent look.

"No."

I pouted, "Can I at least suck you?" I asked and Vic let out a groan and looked me over in my cute little outfit I had made sure to wear just for this. A black shirt that was four sizes to big, thigh high lace socks and a g string. Heck I even had Ariel pull my hair in a sloppy bun as it's been getting a little long lately.

"I bet those other slaves don't make you feel good like I do," I said in what I was hoping and praying was a seductive voice. I've never really had to seduce my master before so this was different.

He sighed and unbuttoned his jeans which made me grin.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Get to it." He demanded and I happily climbed off of the couch and unzipped his pants as he picked up his cell phone looking bored. I pulled him out of his pants slowly and wrapped a pale hand around his shaft moving up and down slowly to get him hard. I licked a stripe up the underside of his now hard member slowly following along the long vein. Vic let out a quiet moan but stayed on his phone doing god only knows what.

I blew on his tip making my master shiver a little before I slowly took him into my mouth my hand still wrapped around his shaft as I moved my tongue around the rim where the head met the shaft. One of Vic's hands came down and his fingers wrapped themselves up in my hair pushing me closer to him. I started to massage his balls slowly eliciting another moan to escape from his lips. I hummed lowly as he pushed me closer making his co.ck go down my throat a little.

"You're such a good boy," My master told me forcing me to take more of him, I squeezed my eyes shut as they started to water and I tried not to gag.

"Look at me Kitten," Vic said with a low groan and I forced my eyes open and looked up at him. Vic smiled and pushed a loose piece of hair out of my face while I moaned around his now throbbing member. Vic set his phone down finally and took my head in both hands and started to face fuck me until I started to gag and tried to pull away. Vic kept my head in place and continued to do what he wanted before he shot off into my mouth. I worked to swallow it without any getting away and without choking, something that is a lot more difficult than people think. Once he was finished I pulled away slowly and wiped all of the saliva and cum off of my mouth with my sleeve and sat back on my bottom.

"Did I do good?" I asked looking up at Vic who had zipped up his pants and was standing up.

"Good job Kitten, Tony will be here in a couple of minutes to take you back to your room." He said and patted my head patronizingly before he left the room.

I scowled at his the whole time he walked away. It's official, my master doesn't think I'm hot anymore. I'm a sex slave who's not being used for sex.

I'm worthless.

Oh my god he's going to sell me!