Chapter 22

Hehe this is a fun one...

~My Master's a Douche~

"Master did you have to put this in me?" I whined limping a little as I followed him to my closet.

"Kitten don't even push it," He said laughing and turned up the volume on his little remote and I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to moan. Vic is taking me out to run some errands with him today for my three hours of freedom but he's decided that he wants to be mean to me to and make me walk around town with this little vibrating egg thing shoved up my butt and he keeps changing the settings on me. His rules were that I wasn't allowed to moan or cum no matter how good it felt something that wasn't easy considering that it's hitting my prostate sending vibrations through out it and oh my god I love it.

And it's making me want to cum so bad but Vic said if I cum I get punished and I'm not about to deal with that again.

"Sorry sir," I mumbled as he handed me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He's been letting me wear things besides just dresses right now which is fine with me but I kinda feel like he doesn't think I'm hot anymore or something.

"Get dressed so we can go," He said and sat down on the bed watching me as I slowly got dressed wincing as the thing inside of me moved around making my whole core just buzz. Once I was dressed and ready Vic stood up and looked me up and down.

"Nice," He muttered and went to a drawer and grabbed a wrist collar. It was basically a bracelet but it has a little metal plate that simply says Property of Victor. Vic grabbed my hand and fastened it on my wrist. "How humiliated would you be if I kept you on a leash the whole time?"

My eyes widened and I shook my head, "Master no please."

I didn't want to wear a leash in public then everyone would think that I'm a sub who's being punished and that's not the case at all. I just have a douche bag owner who wants to make me feel embarrassed.

Dominate and submissive relationships are a lot more known than they used to be so it's not odd to see someone led around one leashes. Last time Vic took me out we saw someone forcing their submissive to walk on their hands and knees and bark like a dog. What Vic and I are mixed up in isn't like that. The Slave Trade is illegal as you can't sell humans and you can't actually own them. Where as the Dom and Sub relationship is the kind that the Sub can leave at any time, The Slave Trade is where someone like me has no say in anything that happens to me. It's illegal because the slave has no free will and well slavery was abolished years and years ago with Abe Lincoln the whole Slave and Master community is completely underground and stuff.

Lynn had explained it all to me one time while Vic was away on business but that's all I really remember from it. Just that human trafficking which is what I got involved in is illegal.

But if he uses the leash everyone will think we're in a Dom/Sub relationship and that the leash is punishment but it's not even close to punishment.

"I think you'd look good in a leash, I could show everyone my little submissive kitten," Vic said and connected a small chain leash to my wrist.

I scowled but didn't argue as he led me out of my bedroom.

"If you don't like the leash I could put a different collar on you and walk you like an animal in public," Vic said looking back at me and I shook my head.

"No! Please don't Master, this is fine." I said immediately and Vic smirked at me and turned back around. We walked downstairs to the foyer quietly.

"Tony, make sure the maids do their jobs while we're gone and keep an eye on Hazel. I don't trust her." Vic said when Tony opened the front door for us.