Chapter 25

I just realized how similar the words enemas and enemies are like whaaa?? Makes sense tho I guess XD

~He's a Killer but... I Love Him~

I groaned and rubbed my tummy slowly, Hayley just had me do some stupid, painful thing she called an enema. And I think enemas are my enemies because it just hurt so much and now my tummy hurts.

"Oh you'll be fine," She muttered picking me out an outfit. I glared and flipped her off, I hate Hayley so much. She's a complete and total bitch to me and I just miss Lynn. Lynn was my best friend and we talked about everything. Hayley doesn't talk to me unless she absolutely has to, it's terrible. The only people I get to interact with now's Vic and Tony. Tony is wonderful, he comes in and hangs out with me a lot but Vic is being really weird with me lately.

We got home from that stupid meeting or whatever two days ago, and as soon as we got home he had Tony take me straight to my room. Tony had to carry me because my butt hurts so much it's hard to even walk and he kept making awkward jokes. Mister Sykes and Mister Mullins got me these two giant stuffed teddy bears that now sleep in my bed with me.

Hayley threw an outfit at me and walked out of my room muttering something rude under her breath. I rolled my eyes and let out a groan as I sat up and pulled the giant shirt she threw at me on, I didn't even bother with the socks and panties. I pulled my blankets back around me and closed my eyes.

I feel like I got ra.ped. And Vic is completely and totally pissed, the whole way home he was making all sorts of calls to people about it. I think he thought I was asleep because my head was on his lap and my eyes were closed but I heard pretty much everything and I think he's going to have Master Cerulli killed or something. But back to Vic being weird.

When we were in the hotel and he was holding me, I had never felt so safe in all of my life. It's like when he told me that he would make sure no one would ever hurt me again he meant it. He was so sweet to me and he told me I could call him Vic and I thought that maybe, just maybe he's changing and is going to like start treating me like I'm an actual human being. But ever since we got home he hasn't come in to check on me or anything.

I'm actually getting scared that he's going to sell me or something. Dr. Iero told me I wouldn't be able to be used for a good two weeks and what if that pissed Vic off? I mean I'm a sex slave, that's all I'm good for. I'm his fuck toy but now I'm not even that.

My bedroom door opened but like always I didn't bother to look who it is. Judging by the careful and quiet footsteps it's Tony. When Hayley comes in she pretty much stomps in her stupid heels and it's loud and obnoxious. Vic doesn't even make a sound when he walks in.

"Hey Kells how are you feeling?" He asked sitting in the chair next to my bed, I looked at him from my little blanket cocoon and scowled.

"I hate enemas and I hate Hayley for doing that to me and I hate you for telling her to do that to me."

"Blame Vic," He said and kicked his shoe covered feet on my white comforter.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him and wiggled my legs around until I was able to kick his feet off of my bed.

"You look like a little worm," He said laughing not even bothering to answer me.

"I hate you Tony."

"No you don't."

"Where's Vic?"

"At a slave auction," Tony said looking at his phone. I shot up in my bed.

"Why!?"

"He said something about having needs that need to be met one way or another and since you're incapacitated at the moment he needs something else to relieve him." He said and started laughing, "Oh my god I love turtle memes."

"Tony!" I yelled, "Are you serious? Vic is buying a new slave?"

"Yeah he already bought like two a few weeks ago," He muttered.

"I thought I was his only one," I said feeling kind of hurt.

"No, you're his favorite though. The other slaves all stay in like cages at the guest house," Tony said and looked up at me. "Did you really think you're his only slave?" He asked incredulously and I blushed.

"Well I uh I just assumed..."

Tony started laughing, "Kells, when Vic first bought you, you were his only slave. He had two right before he bought you and they both had to be given away because Vic broke them. What's shocking is that the things he's done to those slaves that broke them are things he's done to you and you're just fine. That's why you're his favorite, but when he's in a really sadistic mood and wants to do some real damage he gets one of the other slaves."

"What does he do to them?" I asked horrified.

"Remember your punishment?" I nodded, "That kind of shit. He really loves using cat o'nines and humblers on slaves. And since you hate them and you have a limit he uses them on the others, I think you're the only slave that even has a safe word."

"Ho-how many slaves does he own?"

"Aside from you? Five, but one of them just had to be taken to a hospital and I think one of them died."

"Vic killed one!?"

"It was an accident," Tony said waving his hand dismissively . "The slave had jumped when Vic told him not to move during knife play. It was a bloody mess and I got stuck cleaning it up."

"Oh my god, he's insane. Why is he not in prison or something?" I whispered. Vic is insane, and it's terrifying. But I still like him, like a lot. Oh my god I'm insane.

Tony laughed, "I doubt Vic will ever go to jail."

I frowned and we wound up dropping the subject altogether but when Tony left I couldn't help but think about what all he told me. Vic is a psychopathic, sadistic murder yet here I am, slowly falling in love with him.

That thought hit me in the heart, am I falling in love for my master? I had thought the love I have for him was more like a pet to its owner but I'm starting to think it's maybe more than that. When I'm with Vic even if it's when he's fucking me or whatever I'm happy. When he's not with me, I miss him like crazy. He's all I ever really think about, when I'm with him I get butterflies and can't help but to smile and just... I'm in love with my master.