Chapter 19

Last chapter for tonight!! Also one of my favorites of this entire book. I don't think you guys know how hard it is not to read these as I update them...

~Curiosity~

"Alright Kitten let's give them a show why don't we?" Vic said leading me in the room.

"Yes Master," I said quietly. I was so nervous about this, I mean it's one thing to have sex in privacy but it was different when there was a bunch of people.

"There are two different toys in here that we don't have at the house," He said looking around. "There's the Saint Andrew's Cross and the Water Bondage. How about you choose what we do," He said and I looked at the two things he was talking about.

There was a large table with water hoses and different water things were hooked up to it. I hate water, I have a terrible fear of water it happened after I left the aquarium with my Daddy. The other was a giant black X like stand.

"Not the water," I said quietly. "I-I don't like that kind of stuff. If it was a bathtub it-"

"Kitten you don't have to explain," He said and led me to the X, or what I'm guessing is the Saint Andrew's Cross. "I've always wanted to use this on you."

Vic stopped me in front of it and walked behind me and roughly yanked the plug out of my butt making me jump a little.

"I have a challenge for you Kitten, want to know what it is?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes sir," I said quietly as he started to undress me. I looked around the room and at the glass window. Quite a few people were watching us, the people using the toys had even stopped what they were doing to watch us. Mister Sykes, Mister Mullins and the guy, Mister Biersack were even here watching. This just made my heart pound even harder in my chest.

"How about we show our audience just how much pain you can take without using the safe word. And before you say anything I'm not using the humbler or the cat o'nines that's for punishment only." He said and once I was naked he pushed me against the cross . The metal was cold against my chest and dick.

"Raise your arms and spread your legs," Vic instructed and I did as he said and felt him hook the cuffs onto my wrists and then my ankles. "We're going to do a pain scale alright. If you say the safe word that means I will stop immediately like I've told you I would. That's a ten, if you hit an eight say... Kitten so that I know we're getting to close to your limit. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good Master," I mumbled.

"Kellin?"

"Yes sir?"

"Something's off, you're usually a lot more excited for play time."

I shook my head, "I'm scared Master. P-people are watching us."

My master started to massage my tense shoulders slowly, "It's fine Kitten. Just imagine we're in the mirror room and that none of them really matter. This is you and me Darling."

I nodded and started to relax as he moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed it hard.

"I don't think you need any prepping," He muttered running his hands up and down my sides when he suddenly stopped touching me and I listened as he walked off to grab things I'm assuming.

"What do I want to do to you today?" Vic hummed to himself. "Oh here's something I know you always love."

I squeezed my eyes shut, I just know he's talking about. I listened to him walk back to me and held back a moan as he hit me with the whip hard. God I love the whip but it hurts so much. I felt him run the leather riding crop between my shoulder blades softly making me shier and get goosebumps. He ground up against me slowly letting me feel his slight hard on through his dress pants.