Chapter 15

cringecringecringecringecringe

Also, this is being like re-updated bc there were a few technical difficulties- or my subconscious decided it didn't want y'all to have to read this. I can't stop cringing just thinking about it oh I love and hate this chapter at the same time......

~Punishment~

My master stormed towards me and grabbed a handful of my hair wrapping his hand up in it in a death grip.

"Lynn you need to fucking get out of here now," He growled and I couldn't tell what happened since I had squeezed my eyes shut.

"I gave you rules for a reason Kitten," He said sounding absolutely disgusted in me

"I-I'm sorry Mas-Master," I stammered as he knocked my feet out from under me with a kick of his foot and started to drag me down the hall by my hair.

"I cannot believe you would ever fucking do this," He said. "And I was really hoping I wouldn't have to punish you." My Master told me just as he opened a door and threw me to the ground. I carefully sat up wincing at the sharp pain in my head. I looked around the room and my blood went cold at all of the things in here.

"M-master?" I whimpered pulling my knees to my chest as he went to a dark, black cabinet.

"Don't even fucking talk right now," He spat and started to grab a few things before he came back to me. "Undress."

I quickly did as he said and pulled my sweats and t-shirt off along with my socks and sat on my knees waiting for any further instruction.

"Hands and knees," He said in a cold voice that I haven't heard since he first bought me. I did as he said and watched as he showed me a weird little curved device and went around to my backside. My master grabbed my balls and squeezed them tight making me whimper before he slipped them into the weird device and screwed whatever it was in place before he twisted hit and I bit my tongue trying not to make any noises. This is my punishment and I'm definitely not about to get in even more trouble for making any sort of noise when he told me not to.

I felt him pull away from me, the device pulled at my balls and was pressing into the back of my thighs.

"That little thing is called a humbler, try to stand up." He instructed and I moved to stand up but couldn't help to scream as the humbler stretched my balls pulling at them when Master Fuentes slapped me harder than ever before and knocked me to the ground once more and again I held in any sound.

"Feel free to make any noise you want," He said humor lacing his voice. "Remember when I told you that no slave has ever been punished twice?"

"Yes sir," I said quietly getting onto my hands and knees groaning at the stretch.

"Now you're going to see why," He said and chuckled darkly as he grabbed something else from the cabinet and came back to me wrapping a silk blindfold around my face covering my eyes. I listened to him walk behind me.

"Answer every question honestly."

"Yes sir," I whimpered.

"Do you understand why you're getting punished?" He asked.

"Yes Master." I let out a scream as my master slammed a hard wooden paddle against my ass harder than he's ever spanked me before.

"What did you do?"

"I left my room without your permission." He hit me again and tears started to stream down my face as I fell forward which made me scream as the humbler stretched me.