Chapter 21

People barely ever comment on here bc it's always smut like it makes me laugh bc I'm that one person that makes a lame dick joke in the comments section while they're fucking 

~Gym~

I smiled staring up at the ceiling like always since I'm still "grounded" and can't really do anything but die of boredom. Last night has got to be a dream, I mean there's no way Vic came in here in the middle of the night, fucked me, let me cuddle him and then pretty much fingered me until I fell asleep. There's just no way.

I mean I had to have dreamt that because my master would never do that. I groaned and rolled over, it sure feels like he fucked me though. I mean my ass is really sore. I roll onto my stomach and bury my face in the pillows, last night happened. My master, Master Fuentes fucking cuddled with me oh my god. My bedroom door opened it but I ignored it because I was too busy squealing about the fact that I cuddled with Vic.

Someone coughed and I finally looked up at who it was because if it was Hayley she would have said something rude like always and if it was Vic he'd probably make fun of me. Instead it was some tall, tan dude with a diamond in his face.

"Vic said that you're allowed out of your room for three hours a day now, he said something about you gaining weight?" The guy said and I looked down at myself frowning. Am I really gaining weight? Oh my god am I getting fat?! I was probably crushing him last night. "Anyways he said you are allowed out if you're with Hayley, Vic or I. I doubt you want to send three hours with Hayley so do you want to hang out with me or Vic?" He asked me awkwardly and I looked up from my pudgy stomach and back at him still frowning.

"Well I don't know you so... is my master okay with me being around him for three hours?"

"Oh I'm Vic's assistant or well butler I guess, my name's Tony." He said and I nodded.

"I still wanna be with Master Fuentes if that's okay?"

He nodded, "Well you might want to get dressed first."

I looked down and blushed realizing that the only thing covering me was a sheet. At this point I'm not even really self conscious, like I can't be. I've been fucked publicly, some random girl who hates me comes in and stretches and bathes me and Vic makes me wear all kinds of outfits that leave nothing to imagination so it's not like I have anything to be scared of showing off anymore. Well now that Tony said Vic thinks I'm getting fat I kind of am.

"Yeah that'd be a good idea, then again he likes me naked so..."

Tony laughed and turned around, "Just get dressed. And wear whatever you want."

I arched my eyebrows, "Really? Won't he get upset?"

"If Vic has a problem he can talk to me," He said and I nodded although he couldn't see it and scurried to my dresser and pulled out some sweat pants and a soft cotton shirt. Once I was dressed I let Tony know and pulled on some shoes.

"Okay lead me to my master please," I said and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Dude that's getting annoying, I get he's your master and he makes you call him that but he's not here so just call him Vic." He said and I pursed my lips but nodded.

"Alright, lead me to Vic please." I said and he nodded grabbing my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"He's working out in the gym I believe so you're going to be stuck watching him." He said, "But if you get bored just call for me and we can walk around the back yard. Vic said you liked the garden."