Chapter 12

Hey so IDK who did these covers so DISCLAIMER I didn't make them if you did u can just tell me and I'll give u cred but thx

~Anger~

I was laying on the soft plush rug in front of my bed looking through a book that Lynn had brought me yesterday. I was just flipping through the pages though because the book she gave me to read was Fifty Shades of Grey and well if I wanted to think about sex and BDSM I could just think about my "session" with Vic the other day. He's been out on some business trip for the past two days so I've been stuck in my room with nothing to do. I had complained to Lynn yesterday when she gave me my bath that I was bored so she had brought me a book to read but she just had to be a butt head and get me a book about basically my life except Ana Steele wasn't a slave.

I sighed and closed the book looking at the stupid cover and tossed it onto the chaise lounge chair across the room and laid out on the rug. I'm so bored oh my god.

I don't know how long I laid on the ground when I heard the thundering footsteps stop down the hall and I knew instantly that it was my master because I doubt Lynn would stomp like that. I got off of the ground just as Vic burst threw the door with an angry look on his face. If he was a cartoon I bet he would have steam coming from his ears.

"Ma-master?" I asked slightly frightened and he stormed to me and slapped my face. I cried out falling to the ground.

"Did I fucking say you could talk to me?" He seethed, I held my hand to my cheek and whimpered a little scared to say anything. "Get the fuck up," He demanded and stooped down grabbing a handful of my hair and yanked me up off of the ground.

"I-I'm sorry Master," I stuttered trying not to cry. Vic's glare hardened and he sneered.

"Oh is it about to cry?" He said in a mocking voice and used his free hand to grab my face roughly squeezing my face tight. I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to cry. "Cry, I dare you," He said in a feral voice. I bit the inside of my cheek hard, I was not about to cry. Not in front of my master, not when he's so angry.

Vic let go of me and pushed me back to the ground.

"Pathetic," He scoffed and walked to my mirror looking at his reflection, I watched him cautiously as he fixed his long hair and then his tie.

I knew I was going to regret this but there has to be a reason he's so angry.

"Ma-master? Are you okay sir?" I asked him sitting back on my knees and rubbed my head.

He looked at me through the mirror, his face was like stone as he didn't say anything to me. He just watched me curiously like I was some interesting animal.

"I-I can help you relax sir," I offered still scared he was going to get angry and hit me again or something. He didn't say anything and I cautiously got up from the floor and walked towards him. "Help relieve your stress," I said rubbing his shoulders a little.

"What are you doing" He asked and I could hear humor in his voice although he had still had his angry demeanor.

"I'm go-going to help you calm down Master," I said and slowly pulled off his suit jacket rubbing his back.

He chuckled and turned around to face me, "I need to get you ice for your face." He said pulling away and I shook my head.

"No sir, you need to calm down." I said placing a hand on his chest, "Let me just give you a massage."

"A massage?" He asked raising his eyebrows and I nodded slowly undoing his tie but stopped and decided to leave is as I started to unbutton his white shirt. Surprisingly Vic was actually letting me do this, usually he's always in control of everything so this was interesting. I took his tie off next even though he looked really hot in just a tie.

"Yes Master, now will you lay on the bed?" I asked him quietly, Vic arched one of his eyebrows and gave me a curious look like he was waiting. "Will you please lay on the bed Master? I just want you to feel better." I said pressing my hands against his now bare chest.

He gave me a look and just shook his head before climbing onto the bed. I smiled and went to my dresser looking through it, I was bored and explored my room a week ago and had found some massage oils so I went and grabbed them. I used to give Daddy massages all the time. He said I had magic fingers. I grabbed a massage lotion and went back to my master and climbed on top of him.

"Kitten what on earth are you doing?" Vic asked, I wordlessly poured the lotion on my hands and set the bottle down before I started to rub his back slowly. My master let out a sensual moan making me smile.

"I just want you to feel good," I said softly digging my hands into a knot in his back. "You feel so tense Master, it's not good to be stressed out like this." I told him and listened as he let out a little moan when I rubbed on one spot that was really tense.

I continued massaging his back.

"I know you only hit me because you're angry," I said softly. "You told me before that you're not a slave beater, and I believe you."

Vic didn't anything but I knew he was listening the way he tensed up a little.

"You need to relax Master," I chided and he chuckled and felt him relax again. "You just need to calm down, I know you're not going to tell me what's wrong since it's not my place but I can still listen to you rant sir."

For the next thirty minutes I just rubbed his back getting my master to unwind and calm down and once I was finished he got off of the bed and I buttoned his shirt back up not looking at him as I tied up his tie. I pulled away once I was finished and waited for his instructions. There must have been a reason he came up here in the first place. .

Vic eyed me up and down for a couple of moments before he took my hand.

"We need to get some ice for your face," He said quietly and led me out of my bedroom all the way to a place I had never been before which wasn't surprising I mean I've never been in a lot of places here. We made it to a kitchen and my master picked me up and sat me on the counter before grabbing a rag from a drawer and went to the freezer where he wrapped some ice in the rag. My master walked back to me and carefully pressed it against my face making me shiver.

"M-my head hurts more sir," I said quietly. Master Fuentes nodded and moved the ice to the top of my head making him have to stand up on his toes to reach which made me giggle. "Master I can do it," I told him and took the rag from him pressing it in the right spot.

"Lynn will be here to bring you back to your room momentarily," He informed me and left the kitchen leaving me to wonder what the hell just happened.