Chapter 16

POV switch ayeeee

~Vic~

Vic's P.O.V.

I sighed and flipped the little coin around in between my fingers a few times as I stared out the plane window. It's landing now which means I'll be back home with the kitten. I am so disappointed in him I can't believe he'd go against my rules like this, I thought he was better than this.

"Mister Fuentes we need you to fasten your seat belt please," The flight attendant- I forget her name but it's not like it matters. She's not important.

"Get me a bowl of water and a rag," I said ignoring her request as I tapped my fingers on the armrest distractedly.

"Mister Fuentes please fasten up." She said again and I glanced at her name tag.

"Listen... Lucy," I said my lips curling as I said her name with distaste. "You're new so I'm just going to tell you this once- when I tell you to do something you say "Yes Sir, right away." And do it . You don't try to get me to do anything. Ever, now go be a good little bitch and go get what I told you," I told her annoyed.

"Yes Sir, right away." She said and went off to the kitchenette.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at the dried blood on my hands, I need to wash this off before I get home and the help sees. I don't need to deal with that, they're already terrified after they found out about the kittens punishment. And when they saw the example I made out of Lynn they're scared enough and while scared employees are easier to deal with and fun to terrorize it means they won't trust me which could give them a reason to try and do something stupid.

"Here you go sir," Lucille or whatever her name said as she set the bowl of water and a rag in front of me on the tray.

"Dismissed," I said and dipped the rag in the water before ringing it out a little and wiped my hands off with it until all the dried blood was off of them and set the rag in the bowl watching the water change from clear to pink as the blood washed off into the water.

"Sir we're descending now will you please fasten your seat belt?" Lauren... I think that's her name? Said in a quiet voice.

"Take this," I muttered and fastened my belt as she took the items and took them away as the plane started to dip. Kellin is still in the kitty cage so I'll have let him out when I get back home. I don't understand why but I like him a lot more than any other slave I've ever had. The fact that I even call him by his pronouns is surprising enough, I've never done that with a slave before.

I never not liked punishing someone before.

I hated hurting Kellin so much and I still feel bad for doing it which is very strange.

He's still in trouble though, I went very, very easy on him. But I'm very proud of the kitten, he lasted a lot longer than any other slave has. And he only said my name once and didn't say it again. I doubt any of his other punishments will be like that. I'm thinking maybe I'll just take his Netflix and video games away from him. Maybe I'll make him do something boring and tedious. But I can't do that to him again, it's one thing hearing him cry out and scream because he's getting pleasure from it like in our sessions. It's another when he's actually screaming in pain and crying because it hurts.

I didn't like the way he said my name. When the plane landed I stepped off and walked away from the little runway and went to the butler waiting for me in the cart.

"Mister Fuentes, how was your trip?" He asked when I took a seat.

"Got the job done," I muttered and he pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to me.

"You have some blood under your right eye," He said.

"Thank you Tony." I said wiping it off and handed the fabric back to him.

He nodded and started the short little drive up to the house, Tony is one of the very few people who know what my job is and what I do for a living.

The ride back was silent and once we were there I headed straight up to the punishment room not even bothering to change out of my suit. I stepped in and bit back a smile. My little kitten was curled up in the cage fast asleep. I walked towards the cage quietly and stooped down and pulled the key out of my pocket and unlocked his cage. Kellin stirred a little but didn't wake.

"Kitten," I said softly and poked at his leg but he didn't wake up. I sighed and lifted the top off of the cage and laid the walls down before I bent down and carefully picked up my sleeping slave. He was littered in bruises and scabs from me and for the first time I think in my whole life I felt absolutely terrible for doing this. Instead of taking him back to his bedroom I took him to mine. I laid him down on my bed and wrapped the blankets around him making sure that he's comfortable before I went to my closet pulling out more comfortable clothes to wear. I changed out of my suit and into a cotton black t-shirt and some shorts.

The blankets on the bed rustled and I turned around sharply just as Kellin sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Master?" He asked in a tired voice.

"Hello Kitten," I murmured trying not to smile at how adorable he looked.

"Wh-what am I doing here? I-I thought I was in trouble." He said looking around frightened. I grabbed a shirt for him to wear since he was naked and it was starting to distract me.

"Put this on and lie down darling," I said and tossed it to him. He caught it and pulled it on before laying down obediently a small smile on his face. I walked towards him and sat down next to the little kitten and ran a hand through his hair slowly and couldn't help but to smile when he didn't wince. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm still hurting a little b-but not as bad," He said quietly closing his eyes.

I hummed, "That's good. I'm sorry I hurt you."

Kellin's eyes snapped back open and he looked up at me, "It's okay sir, I shouldn't have broken the rules. Besides it wasn't as bad as I was expecting."

I scoffed, "Well if that's the case we can go back and I can show you how much I was holding back."

He shook his head quickly, his blue eyes widening. "No! Master that's okay! I've learned my lesson."

"You better have, I don't like hurting you."

"I uh I like it when we're- when it's not when I'm being punished. Ju-just no humbler or cat o'nines please," He said with a small whimper, I shushed him still running a hand through his hair.

"Those are only when you break a big rule, something you won't be doing again right?"

"That's right Master," He said smiling a little.

"Get some rest Kitten, I'll take you back to your room later," I said getting up. "You're still in trouble by the way. No Netflix, video games, walks or books for a week." I told him walking out the door. I shut the door behind me and waited by it a few moments and smiled when I heard him let out a loud, dramatic groan.

He's so adorable.

I headed downstairs to the foyer where Lynn's replacement was waiting.

"I'm assuming Alexa picked her up?"

"Yes sir," The red haired girl said.

"What's your name?" I asked motioning for her to follow me as I went to the sitting room and picked up the mail off of the table reading through it.

"Hayley," She told me and I nodded.

"Well Harley you'll be taking care of a slave for me." I said and opened a letter.

"It' Hayley sir and Mr. Perry explained to me when I arrived yesterday."

"Good, you're dismissed Hillary." I said scanning over the invitation for an S and M party.

Looks like I'll be showing my kitten off soon.