Chapter 7

This guy on kik was hitting on me and it was rlly uncomfortable so my friend yelled at him THX IZZY MAH FREND

Also, if I remember correctly, there may not be smut in this chap, but that's literally off memory bc I may or may not have read this so many times I remember it all.

~Tattoo~

Twenty minutes after my master left the bathroom Lynn came in and drained the water, wrapped a towel around me and led me back to my room.

"He shaved you," She noted and I nodded while she laughed.

"What? Is that bad?" I asked nervously and she just shook her head.

"It means when the hair starts growing back it's going to be all prickly and itchy." Lynn informed me and unfolded the clothes laying on the bed with a fake gasp, "Look Kells! It's real clothes! You won't be stuck in little lingerie shit that surprisingly look really good on you. I would have thought since you know, you don't have any tits that you wouldn't be able to fill them out but now I realize Vic had them tailored for you." She said and I sighed.

"Lynn what do you mean it's going to be all prickly and itchy?" I whined and she laughed again.

"When your hair grows back it's going to be really uncomfortable, the first day or two you'll be fine but then it grows back and it's hell. That's why he scheduled for you to get waxed next week." She told me and I groaned, "I guess this is just one of his ways to mess with you."

"Why?" I whined.

"Because he's a dick and he's your master so he can do whatever he wants to you."

"And to think I thought he was just being kind," I mumbled. "Just get me dressed."

She smiled and showed me the clothes, "Do you like wearing girls clothes?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I've never really wore them until Master Fuentes bought me but from what I've worn so far they're pretty comfortable." I said looking down at the dress in her hands. It was a white lace dress and laying on my bed were white thigh high stockings and flats. "I kinda like it, but why does he want me to dress like this?"

"He thinks it's hot," She shrugged and pulled off my towel and helped me into a pair of white lace panties before she helped me with the dress. She quickly got me dressed and ready before she blow dried my hair and smiled at me.

"There. I think that should be- oh wait collar." She said and went to my dresser and looked through the different collars. "Vic wants you to be wearing a collar but he wants it to be inconspicuous so this is your collar for the day." She said and put a necklace around my neck. I looked down at the little charm at the end, it just said Vic in cursive, it was actually really pretty to be honest, under his name was a small ring where I guess my leash goes.

"Are these real diamonds?" I asked looking up at her, Lynn nodded.

"Of course they are. Now let's take you to Vic," She said and grabbed a leash and hooked it onto the little hoop and led me out of my room. We walked down the stairs all the way to the entryway where my master was waiting for me. Of course the first thing I do is check him out because my owner is pretty hot. He was wearing black skinny jeans and some black t-shirt and it said Megadeath on it which was a funny name. I've never heard of them before. He smiled a little when he saw me and walked towards Lynn and I and took my leash from Lynn's hand twisting it around his hand and pulled me close to him.

"Lynn you're dismissed." He said and Lynn nodded before leaving me with my Master who was smirking at me.

"So tempting," He muttered slipping a hand under my dress and grabbed my crotch making me bite back a moan when he pulled away. He gave me his usual devious smile and leaned in his lips right next to my ear. "I'm going to fuck you so hard later," He whispered before pulling away.

Master tugged on my leash making me follow him outside and to his limo. Once we were inside he undid my leash and gave me a serious look.

"While we are in public the rules are a little different. This will be the only time you will call me by name understand? You will act like we're a happy couple and in love just so no one questions anything. " He said and gave me a few more rules, he also coached me on all of the things I was supposed to say, he finished just as the limo pulled in front of a tattoo shop. He flashed me a smile and got out of the car and held out his hand for me.

"Watch your step darling," He said and threaded his fingers between mine making my heart flutter a little. "Don't want you to fall and get hurt now do we?"

I smiled, "Thanks babe." It felt so weird saying this to the man who had me bound and was letting was drip onto my chest last night but I kind of liked it. I like calling him babe and I liked holding hands with him. I know I shouldn't since he owns me and I'm nothing more than just a pet or an object.

My master or well Vic led me inside of the shop the bells chiming as we entered. Vic led me to the counter.

"We have an appointment for Fuentes," He told the lady who nodded and led us to a room where she had me sit on the seat.

"The artist will be in, in just a moment." She said before leaving and Vic looked me over a smile tugging on his lips.

"The things I could do to you in the chair," He muttered and I smiled a little and decided to take a risk.

"I'd love to see what you would do to me Master," I said in what I hoped to be a seductive voice. Vic gave me a lusty look and I could tell that he wanted to take me right then but was holding back.

"I am definitely buying one of these," He muttered just as some guy walked in.

He and Vic talked for a few minutes I didn't really pay attention instead I was thinking about all the things he could do to me in this chair.

"So what do you want the tattoo to be of?" He asked me and I gave him a shy look and bit my lip like Vic had told me to.

"He's a little shy," Vic told him and took my hand patting it softly. "He wants a tattoo on his chest that says: Before you, I serve no one in script writing." (Yes it's what Kellin's actual tattoo says too. It fits perfectly- coincidence? I think not.)

"Oh and can you do a cute little lock under it and have it say Vic?" I asked with a giggle and Vic patted my leg as if to tell me good job which made me blush a little.

"Sounds good to me," He said and now I realize why Vic had me wear a strapless dress, he didn't want me to have to take my clothes off in front of anyone but him because this showed just enough of my chest that the artist didn't even have move my clothes around. The artist cleaned my chest off and soon got to work on the tattoo. Vic grabbed my hand as I tried not to bite my lip. I squeezed my master's hand tight and just gave up on not biting my lip because oh my gosh this hurt like hell.

My master gave me a disapproving look when he saw me biting my lip but how could I not? I was trying as hard as I could to not burst into tears. I really did not want to cry in front of my master. Finally after three hours the artist was done and Vic and I were leaving the shop still holding hands.

"I believe I told you that lip biting was against the rules," He said in a cold voice as soon as we were inside the limo.

"I'm sorry Master, it just hurt so much." I whimpered.

"Just wait until we get home."