Chapter 9

THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO EMO FOR SOME REASON

Also, last chapter for tonight. I'm gonna update 10 chaps (hopefully) of TSATD tomorrow night and go back and forth with updating this until both books are up. 

Also, I may or may not be starting a one shot book on here because there are never enough oneshots in the world like I might make a reading list of all the oneshot books I can find on here on my other account bc they're fucking impossible to find once you've read all the popular ones.

G'night friends <3  

~Ten Years Old~

I was at the aquarium when I first got to see my daddy, it was my tenth birthday and I had told the people that took me that I wanted my birthday party with the really cool sharks at the new aquarium. And surprisingly they let me have it there, it was great too. The party was the best party any ten year old boy could have ever asked for. That is until Michael McDaniels shoved my face into my own birthday cake. I ran out of the room after that not even listening to the lady who had always told me to call her mom when she told me to not run off by myself.

I'm glad I did though.

When I ran out of the room I ran until I found myself at the seahorses. I had sat in a corner and started wiping the cake off of my face when a man walked up to me. He was older, about in his late twenties. He had what I thought then was really cool ginger hair and he stooped down next to me and pulled out a neat little handkerchief that he used to wipe off all of the cake and shit on my face.

I still remember what his first words were to me, "Are you ready to come home with Daddy, Kellin?" He had asked me and I remember being confused because the people I lived with had always told me that they were my parents but when I said this Daddy laughed.

"They aren't your real parents Kellin, they took you away from me. I'm your real Daddy." He had told me, "I bet those people yell at you and don't let you get whatever you want huh?" He asked me.

I had nodded not really sure what to say.

"You can come home with me," He said and had helped me off of the ground. "I'll never yell at you or get onto you. You can do whatever you want."

I went with him that day and never saw any of those people again, I never saw the evil people who kidnapped me and took me from my Daddy when I was a baby and I never saw stupid Michael McDaniels again either. Daddy was so nice to me and he spoiled me rotten and let me do all kinds of things that the other people didn't. Sometimes he had to punish me but it was only when I was being bad but his punishments are nothing like my masters. Daddy has only ever spanked me once and that was when he caught me talking to the slaves one time. That was the only rule I ever purposely broke mainly because I got bored not talking to anyone but him. He was so mad at me though and when he spanked me he felt really bad about it afterwards, I think I was fifteen when I did that. Usually though he just grounded me or made me do chores.

Master Vic is nothing like that though, he's mean and gets mad at everything I do, and his punishments are really bad. I've been here for two weeks now but I've only been punished that one time thankfully. Part of me really misses my Daddy as this has been the longest I've ever gone not seeing him. But then again I'm twenty two now, most people don't live with their daddies that long. I know I'm actually a slave he even told me that but he always told me I'm different since I'm his. But I'm glad to be away for once even if I am stuck in a room all day and only really get to talk to Lynn when she's coming to bring me my food, bathe me or prepare me for my master.

Speaking of my master, Vic hasn't used me in like a week now and I kinda feel disappointed about it. Lynn said that he's been on business this past week but I kinda miss him. And the sex, I know I shouldn't since he's so rough and mean and treats me like I'm an object but I can't help it. I really like it, I like it more than I like being with Daddy. And I feel bad even thinking about that but it's true.