II: Here's Your Gift!

(Cassidy's POV)

"Hey guys! The birthday bitch is here!" Lydia yells, and the whole house starts screaming with excitement. I smile big and proud. That's me, I'm the birthday bitch. "Ready to get Gucci Mane wasted?"

"Hell yeah!" I yell, and everyone goes crazy again. "Let's get this party started! WOOO!" I start to walk around to talk to people. Everyone I pass tells me happy birthday, and I thank them. I see a big, blue and black cake on a table. Man, I can't wait to probably but hopefully get my face shoved into that!

"Cassidy!" I hear someone call out. It's Ryan, Alyssa, and Mario.

"Guys! You made it!" I tell them, joining them. They each hug me.

"Of course! It's been a while since we all got to hang out," Alyssa says, swirling a cut around in her hand.

"Whaaaa?? Alyssa is drinking? Is the world ending or something?" I tease.

"Relax, hun, it's just water," she laughs.

"Of course it is! So what are you two dressed as?" I look at Alyssa and Ryan's costumes. I can already tell that Mario is Ryu.

"I'm an artist who is also a bunny," Alyssa says, pulling a paintbrush out her fanny pack.

"You take that with you everywhere, don't you?" I ask, looking at the paintbrush.

"Yes. My life is in here." We all laugh.

"Ryan, don't tell me you're that dammed penguin from the meme I always teased you with?" I burst out laughing.

"Well, I started to be Dirty Frank, but you know, I just couldn't find clothes that were the perfect shade of brown," he explains.

"Wow. Well, it's cute. Go pull some penguin babes! Imma go see everyone else!" I part with them and slide on over to a table loaded with all kinds of sweets. Cookies, brownies, and then there's punch that I'm 3,000% sure is spiked with something. But isn't that the point of the party? To get Gucci Mane wasted?

Snatching a shot off the table, I down it like a pro. When I whirl around, I see two more familiar faces. "Awwwww shit!" I say, smiling as big and dumb as ever. It's Daniel and Taylor! "I just knew I'd see your faces here!" They grab shots too.

"Happy birthday, Cass!" Daniel says, pulling up his Batman mask.

"We brought you a gift!" Taylor says after him, pulling her black leather gloves up. "It's on the table with the others."

"Thanks, guys. You know gifts weren't required."

"Shut cha face. We wanted to get you something nice," Daniel says, flipping one of my ginger ponytails.

"Mmhmmm whatever you say!" I tell them.

Drink after drink after drink. Jeez, I'm surprised I'm still functioning right now. I've taken at least 3 shots of everything on that table, and there's a lot of shit on that table. All of my friends are here, and I'm so happy. I'm having sooo much fun, I don't ever want this to end.

The music goes down a bit and a mic comes on. I look around to see who has it, and I find Diamond with Amy standing next to her.