XIII: Lydia = Litia! (Part 2)

(Cassidy's POV)

  "Hey! Sorry we're late," I tell Lydia, walking through the door.

  "Don't sweat it! I'm just glad you're here, girl! You too Tico," Lydia says, closing the door back. "That dress is hella cute."

  "Thanks, I just bought it today! Is that pizza I smell?"

  "Yeah, a shit ton of it. Go knock yourself out! There's drinks in abundance too, as always." Lydia parts ways with Chucky and I.

  "Wanna get some pizza?"

  "Yes, let's do that," Chucky says, looking around. We go over to the table loaded with boxes among boxes of Jets. I grab both of us a plate, and as I'm hanging him his plate, he looks like something's up.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Nothing really, it's just that I've never been to a party before. Well, as a human. Not like this."

  "Oh, don't you worry. You're gonna have the time of your life, Lydia's parties are always lit." I open up a box and grab like 5 pieces.

  "Whoah, that's a lot of pizza."

  "Yeeaaah, I eat a lot. Stay skinny though."

  Chucky laughs as he grabs himself some pizza as well. We eat together.

  "You plan on drinking tonight?" I ask him, eating the crust of a slice.

  "Definitely. I haven't had a drink in a long time. This will be great," he says.

  "Yeah, we'll see about that." I smirk at him and we finish off our pizza. "I gotta use the bathroom."

  I make my way to the stairs, and there are people crowded here too. I notice Danny at the top of the stairs, leaning over the rail. Oh no. I doubt that this will end well. If Chucky sees him here, he might try something. I rush over to him.

  "Oh hey, Cass. I figured you'd be here!" He says, standing up.

  "Yeah, hi. What're you doing here?" I ask.

  "I'm partying! Or at least I thought that's what I was doing. Where's your doll? Finally stopped carrying him around?"

  "What? Oh, Chucky? Yeah, he's at home somewhere, I don't know."

  "And where's your boyfriend? Did he come?"

  "He's downstairs."

  "That's nice that he came with you."

  "Uh huh..." I try not to make things too weird, but I really have to pee. "I gotta pee, Danny. Hang on." I scramble into the bathroom and finally go. Much better! After I do what I need to do and wash my hands, I come back out to find that Danny isn't there anymore.

(Chucky's POV)

  Cass was right! This party is fucking insane! I snatch another drink off the table and down it.