VII: However You Please

(Cassidy's POV)

  "And all of that happened while I was sleeping?" I ask Chucky, trying to understand the story more. He nods. "You didn't drug me, did you?"

  "With what?" He asks back. I sigh, and he frowns at me. "You're pissed, aren't you?"

  "Well, you did just kill my friend, and you almost killed another. I'm... I don't know. I really wish you wouldn't have, but no, I'm not pissed." His entire facial expression changes, as if he's relieved.

  "You're not?"

  "No... you warned them. I warned them. It's their fault. They should have listened." I almost can't believe what I'm saying right now. These are my friends, and It's like I don't even care that they're gone... I mean, I care, I just... shit, I don't know anymore.

  (Chucky's POV)

  "Wow, I thought you were gonna lose your shit when I told you," I admit. "But you're way more chill than I'd imagined." She doesn't really look too bothered about all of this, she's just staring down at Alyssa's dead body. "Look, Princess. I'm sorry, I really am. But ya know, real friends would support you through anything. They're not your friends, because if they were, then they'd understand. They would just want you to be happy. They wouldn't open their fucking mouths because they know what'll happen. Besides, once they find out about what happened at the mall, do you really think they'll still look at you the same? After they find out you watched me kill Ryan and you were ok with it?" I gently touch her face. "No one's gonna wanna be around you. They won't understand you, not like I do. You don't need them. You only need me. We have each other in this world, and that's it. Not even Danny, your 'best friend', wants this."

  "What's this?"

  I smile maniacally. "Us. Me and you." In the sudden silence, I'm looking into her amazing, light brown eyes, and she's looking into mine, only it feels like we're looking into each other's souls. I fell a connection, and now I think it know why I've been feeling so weird about her in certain situations. I want Cassidy to myself.

  "I'm so into you, I can barely breathe. And all I wanna do is to fall in deep. B-" Cassidy answers her phone midway through her ringtone.

  "Hello?" She says. "What?! Are you serious?! Don't play like that! No? Oh... ok, which one?! Alright, I'm coming now!" She hangs up and her entire vibe from the phone call changes. "That was Danny telling me Taylor's in the hospital."

  "Holy shit, Princess, you're fucking great at acting!" I tell her.

  "Yeah, well, I was in theater in high school. I'm gonna have to go with them, or else they'll think something is up."

  "I understand. Go ahead."

  "I can't take you with me, ya know. You'll be ok here by yourself, right?"

  "Mmhmm."

  "Alright, then I'll be back. Try not to kill anymore of them, will ya? If someone knocks, don't answer it!"

  "I know, I know. Can't promise it though, Princess."

  She smiles at me. "What?" I ask.