XI: Satisfying

(Chucky's POV)

  I try to move one thing at a time, but I can't. I just wanna get up and go pee, but I can't. I'm stuck. Cassidy is wrapped around me like a snake and its prey. It's cute, because I love clingy and affectionate. It let's me know she's mine and I'm hers. But right now, I just wanna go pee. Shit. I don't want to wake her; she's gonna need all the sleep she can get after last night.

  She starts squirming awake. "Good morning, my love," she says, stretching.

  "Good morning, Princess," I reply, running my fingers through her hair. "How'd you sleep?"

  "I didn't really get to, thanks to you."

  "You'll be fine. You're not gonna dye this back, are you?"

  "Maybe. Not anytime soon, though. I actually like it."

  "So do I. Makes you look more like how I used to."

  Cassidy releases me from her cuddle trap and gets up, but falls.

  "You ok?" I ask, getting up as well so that I can finally go pee.

  "Shit," she says, laughing. "Maybe I should have taken your advice last night."

  "I warned you."

  "I didn't think it was gonna be that wild. But next time, we're using cappuccino."

  "That's a weird safe word." I walk out into the hall to the bathroom.

  "I'm a weird girl." She gets up and waits for me outside the bathroom. "The room is a fucking mess now."

  "Usually what happens after I fuck someone." I use the bathroom and wash my hands, then I come out.

  "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?"

  "No, I'm just trying to think. My death list is getting longer."

  "I never did find Bonee again."

  "It won't be easy to. More than likely, he's hiding somewhere like a little bitch because he knows we'll be back."

  Cassidy looks down and smiles.

  "What're you smiling at?"

  "Nothing! I want cereal."

  "You go ahead. I'll clean up the room."

(Cassidy's POV)

  Milk splashes into the bowl of cereal, and I shove a spoon into it. I get a spoonful of Captain Crunch and stuff it into my mouth. I love Captain Crunch! While I'm eating, I get a knock on the door. "Hold on a second!" I yell. I get up and waddle to the stairs. "Chucky, can you throw down my house coat? It should be on the back of the bathroom door." Once he tosses it down, I wrap it around myself and answer the door. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

  "Yo Cass, what cha doing in there?! I've had like 3 parties and you haven't been to any of them!" Lydia says.

  "She's been too busy with her boyfriend," Amy says, giggling.

  "Oh come on. Last night was literally the first time," I tell her. "Are you guys coming in?"

  "I guess we could for like a few minutes. But there's a party tonight, and I hope I'll see you! You can bring ya mans too if you want," Lydia explains.

  "I'll see what he says." They all step inside instead of Taylor. "You coming or what? What's up?"

  "Well I... I haven't been here since that night," Taylor says, nervously.

  "You'll be fine, I promise."

  "So, Cass. Where is he? I hear you got back with Tico," Lydia questions.

  "Heh, yeah. He's here now."

  "Ooo you already let him spend the night again!"

  "Tico has changed. A lot. He's better now than he ever was. It's like he's a whole new person." Literally. "I'm assuming you want me to go get him?"

  They nod, so I go upstairs and tell Chucky what's up.

  "They want Tico, so you're gonna give it to him. Be you, but try to be Tico too. And don't forget the contacts," I explain.

  "Ok,"he replies. "Got it."

  So I bring "Tico" back downstairs with me, and they all start talking.

  "Hm... so Tico, are you gonna treat Cass right this time?" Lydia asks.

  "Of course I am, " he tells her. "Cassidy means the world to me."

  "Glad you think so. Say, Cass, I'm surprised you don't have that doll attached to you. You know, the one you kept calling Chucky?"

  "Trust me, Lydia. He's a lot closer to me than you think." I laugh a little, and it's one of those menacingly evil laughs. I couldn't help it.

  "Well, we should be on our way. See you at the party hopefully. Bye love birds!"

  Chucky glares at Taylor and Amy before they leave. "Well, you heard that, right?" I ask Chucky.

  "Yeah, I heard," he says.

  "I think we should go. We never really get a chance to get out. And it's just Lydia's house. There'll be a lot of people, but we'll be in a closed in area. So how about it?"

  "Ah, what the hell. Ok."

  "You're the best!" I hug him. "I wanna go to the mall and get an outfit. Wanna come?"

  "Sure I'll cum- I mean come."

  "Are you hinting at something?" I snicker at him.

  "Maybe."

  "Maybe later."

  "You're gonna make me wait?"

  "It'll be worth it."

  "Quit fucking teasing me, Princess!" I kiss him on the cheek.

  "Nope, cause deep down, you know you like it."

  "Great. Now you read minds too. Let's just get to the mall before I have to leave you waddling again."