Katniss POV

Katniss POV

Why was this happening? It was to quick for me to handle but Peeta was by my side hype. I look at him and he seemed angry. "Peeta?" he looked at me and sighed. What the flip was going on?! He stood up and picked me up. "Where did Haymitch go." Peeta asked. How did he know it was Haymitch? "umm..... left," I said low.

Peeta gave me a kiss and went left. I heard a bottle hit the floor and a thud. Peeta comes back to me and ask if im ok."Yeah... what was that sound?" He looked at me and his eyes where red and his hand was cut. Hmmm I need answers now!

"Peeta!" he looked at me ready to burst so I said what's going on. "I hit him." Peeta said. Whaaaa? there's no way my sweet loving boy with the bread could do something like that. I turned the corner and saw Haymitch on the floor, a broken vase,and a broken wine bottle. He wasn't lying.

I was staring at Haymitch and thinking so it scared me when Peeta's huge,warm hand touched me."Peeta di-". "yes, Katniss I did because I know that he hit you and I can't have you in pain." Shut the front door. did he really hit somebody for me, I mean if it were tribute I could understand, but our mentor? that's just crazy.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm ok but are you sure you ok?"

"Never better, your not crazy right?" This caused him to turn around fast and it scared me so I jumped. "No just Haymitch has been causing trouble and it's really annoying."Peeta said.

Good he's ok. we started walking again to the food cart. When I was thinking Peeta turned around and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck and his hands went to my waist. He then pulled away not looking at me. I thought I did something wrong but he was just looks at my feet that were covered in blood. Great Katniss.

"How did that happened?" he asked a bit angry. I had to think about it but then I remembered it was when I fell. "I fell. "children, please come along its time to eat and then off to your rooms!" Effie yelled. Shut up. I got out of Peetas grip wand went to the room for some lamb stew and strawberry's in chocolate.

Peeta came in and was done the same time I was. We had 30 minutes till our stylist come so me and Peeta went to my room. We looked out the fake window and then started talking about the games. " do you think we both can come out alive?" I asked Peeta. He looked at me and said I hope with that we both fell asleep.